Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Random Funny
EchoMom 07:20 AM 03-28-2013
LOL Thought I'd share something funny!

I'm working on potty training with my 18 month old (you don't have to agree). He's too funny! He's wearing 2 pairs of training pants and his sweatpants. He wasn't in the room with me and pooped. He came to find me and told me he'd pooped AFTER he'd already taken off his poopy pants and put them in the bathtub (where I put his soiled clothes).

So smart and independent! Well, except the pooping his pants part.. lol!
SilverSabre25 07:27 AM 03-28-2013
i love it when they mimic the big people! Proof that kids and babies really do absorb absolutely everything that goes on around them!

My now-21 month old has been working on potty training for awhile. He's obsessed with the Karen Katz potty book right now. I've read it 4 times already this morning.
momofboys 07:30 AM 03-28-2013
Originally Posted by EchoMom:
LOL Thought I'd share something funny!

I'm working on potty training with my 18 month old (you don't have to agree). He's too funny! He's wearing 2 pairs of training pants and his sweatpants. He wasn't in the room with me and pooped. He came to find me and told me he'd pooped AFTER he'd already taken off his poopy pants and put them in the bathtub (where I put his soiled clothes).

So smart and independent! Well, except the pooping his pants part.. lol!
Very independent indeed! WTG kiddo, that's great that he could verbalize he had went #2, that is the first step!
Scout 08:36 AM 03-28-2013
haha!! I love that they do these things too! DS came into the kitchen yesturday and emptied his cracker crumbs into the garbage when he finished!! Too cute!
AmyKidsCo 08:52 AM 03-28-2013
Cute! It sounds like he's well on his way!
Reply Up