Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What a Wonderful Husband!!
Christian Mother 08:16 AM 10-19-2011
The Stomach bug has been going around and it's hit our house. Everyday I've been cleaning bc my dd got it on Sunday. and one of my dcb's came Monday. with it. So It's been none stop cleaning. Hubby actually cleaned my floors for me late last night. I thanked him for doing that and he said "I know it makes you happy"...Sooo thoughtful!! Then he gave me a deep tissue massage. I was a sleep in min!! One of my parents came in today and said the house smells really good. I owe that to my hubby. And it reconfirms to my parents the house is clean and sanitized!! Love my hubby!!
Blackcat31 11:40 AM 10-19-2011
Sweet!! He is definitely a keeper!
Meeko 11:55 AM 10-19-2011
Forget day care.

Clone your husband and make a fortune....

Ok...now you got me thinkin'....mine's a sweetie too.......
laundrymom 04:37 PM 10-19-2011
Massage??? Yum.
Christian Mother 05:02 PM 10-19-2011
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
Massage??? Yum.
I know... poor guy was prob. wanting a reward...but it put me to sleep..
misspollywog 06:30 PM 10-19-2011
Awww!

Good men are so hard to find. I don't know how I got so lucky with my own dh, he is similarly awesome. Sometimes I think of keeping him locked in a dungeon just so he doesn't escape.
dave4him 07:32 PM 10-19-2011
I have zero sense of smell and everyone always says the house smells like poopy diapers.... thankfully Avery informs me when one of the twins is stinky
2ndFamilyDC 06:56 AM 10-24-2011
He is a Prince! Your lucky he is so sweet and kind and understanding. Count your Blessings.
Daycare Diva 01:31 PM 10-24-2011
He is a keeper!
beachgrl 02:06 PM 10-24-2011
Haha, mine does that kind of stuff too! Yay for him being so nice!
CheekyChick 02:45 PM 10-24-2011
Awww... You've got a keeper.
Christian Mother 02:49 PM 10-24-2011
Keep it coming ladies...lol!! My hubby is eating it up He asks...so what else are the ladies saying....lol!!
Former Teacher 05:33 PM 10-24-2011
Originally Posted by Christian Mother:
The Stomach bug has been going around and it's hit our house. Everyday I've been cleaning bc my dd got it on Sunday. and one of my dcb's came Monday. with it. So It's been none stop cleaning. Hubby actually cleaned my floors for me late last night. I thanked him for doing that and he said "I know it makes you happy"...Sooo thoughtful!! Then he gave me a deep tissue massage. I was a sleep in min!! One of my parents came in today and said the house smells really good. I owe that to my hubby. And it reconfirms to my parents the house is clean and sanitized!! Love my hubby!!
Maybe your dh can teach mine how to do a massage. Every time I ask him, I lay on my tummy and he will bend over to work my back. And he will press down once and if it doesn't "crack" right away he will sigh and say "oh its not going to crack" He is so impatient but he is perfect otherwise!
themoorethemerrier 07:35 PM 10-24-2011
Originally Posted by Christian Mother:
Keep it coming ladies...lol!! My hubby is eating it up He asks...so what else are the ladies saying....lol!!
Tell him we said what would really make him SUPER wonderful is if he repeated that good deed (maybe substitute it for something else that you needed done) and gave you another massage tonight.
dave4him 06:04 PM 11-25-2011
reminds me my wife owes me a massage.....
Tags:husband, husband - helping out, positive
Reply Up