Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Baby Should Be Here Anyday!
JJPlaycare 05:31 AM 12-15-2010
Well the baby should be here anyday! I have daycare until Friday Dec 17 and my due date is Dec. 19 or Dec. 21 after the ultrasound at 20 weeks! Hopefully the baby doesn't decided to enter the world until after Friday! I feel like everyone around me is getting sick! I have daycare kids here with snot down to their ankles, one that has been out with a bad cough and fever, but of course is here today! One out today with puking! AWWWWW!! So please pray that myself, my husband and my older two daughters stay healthy as we welcome a little one into our family!! I will keep you guys posted!! : )
Lilbutterflie 05:50 AM 12-15-2010
Yay! Woohoo! I hope you and your family are able to stay well, and that this little precious baby can wait until after Friday! Keep us posted!!
kitkat 06:23 AM 12-15-2010
How exciting! DS had a cold when we brought DD home. Baby #3 is scheduled for a c-section on March 1st. I'm hoping nobody has the flu! I totally know how you feel. Hope labor and delivery go smoothly!
SilverSabre25 07:24 AM 12-15-2010
Good luck!
momofsix 07:49 AM 12-15-2010
SOOO excited for you...praying you all stay healthy! Rest up, you're going to need it!!!
DCMomOf3 10:01 AM 12-15-2010
So exciting! I miss having babies. LOL
BentleysBands 10:14 AM 12-15-2010
thats awesome!!! hope you have an easy birth and healthy baby maybe he/she will wait till christmas
MyAngels 10:25 AM 12-15-2010
That's awesome! I have one December baby myself (well, he's 25 now ), it really makes this time of year special. Good luck!
laundrymom 10:29 AM 12-15-2010
ok, I say friday evening. =-) that way you can be home, relax and get to know each other befor ethe holiday. Sending fast easy labor vibes and speedy recovery to you,.. please update... =-) give us all the details,.. hair, nose shape, long or short fingers and toes,... oh and when you hold her or him for the first time, snuggle them right up to your chin,... take a nice deep breath and breathe them in for me,.... nothing better than newborn smell!!!!!!
JJPlaycare 07:33 AM 12-16-2010
You would think with ALL the snow we are getting here with the barametrice pressure change it would send me right into labor, but no such luck! Still pregnant and hopefully I can make it to the hospital through all of this snow and yucky mess!
JJPlaycare 05:07 PM 12-20-2010
Made it through last week and finished up daycare on Friday, without going into labor! My official due date is tomorrow and still NO BABY! Can't believe it, we are in for a lunar eclipse tonight and we are currently getting 4-8in of snow, so we'll see maybe tonight is the night! Might be an interesting drive to the hospital! I'll keep you guys posted!
laundrymom 05:56 PM 12-20-2010
Originally Posted by JJPlaycare:
Made it through last week and finished up daycare on Friday, without going into labor! My official due date is tomorrow and still NO BABY! Can't believe it, we are in for a lunar eclipse tonight and we are currently getting 4-8in of snow, so we'll see maybe tonight is the night! Might be an interesting drive to the hospital! I'll keep you guys posted!
Ummmmmm jj got a 4x4???????
SilverSabre25 08:38 PM 12-20-2010
gosh...full moon, lunar eclipse, AND a solstice? I'd say you're a shoo-in!

I still say you'll get a nice little Christmas gift.
JJPlaycare 04:27 PM 12-21-2010
Ummmmm....... NO BABY!!
laundrymom 11:11 AM 12-22-2010
How are you feeling today?
JJPlaycare 12:03 PM 12-22-2010
I feel good, but getting really impatient! Driving myself NUTS, Really!! Went shopping yesterday because I needed to get out of the house, between sitting here wondering when labor will start and the phone ringing off of the hook, I had enough! LOL Waiting, waiting, waiting.......
cillybean83 12:13 PM 12-22-2010
good luck! do you know if you're having a boy or a girl?
kidkair 12:18 PM 12-22-2010
My sister was told a couple weeks before she was due that if she moved too much that she would go into labor so she should avoid long walks alone and such like that. Well we wanted the baby out before the due day because her due date was my mom's wedding day. So we took her to the zoo and shopping and all sorts of walking adventures for a few days after the doctor appointment. Nothing. So then my mom and I go on a weekend camping trip about a week after the doctor appointment and then she goes into labor So we rushed back in the middle of the night and got to her bedside at sunrise. Of course baby didn't come until after I headed back to the campground to take down the tent and such. We were just happy he arrived before the wedding
cillybean83 12:22 PM 12-22-2010
both of my kids were born at 35 weeks, 5 days...my oldest was 9 lbs 3 oz, my youngest was 8 pounds 12 ounces....both were totally developed and healthy as could be, I think my oven just cooks faster or something...
JJPlaycare 04:34 PM 12-22-2010
I don't know if it is a boy or a girl! I have a 6 year old and an almost 4 year old daughter! Zoe is the oldest and Ava will be 4 Jan. 9! My husband jokes that if we have another girl he is going to put himself up for adoption! LOL We'll see hopefully soon! I wish my oven cooked faster!
misol 04:02 AM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by JJPlaycare:
I don't know if it is a boy or a girl! I have a 6 year old and an almost 4 year old daughter! Zoe is the oldest and Ava will be 4 Jan. 9! My husband jokes that if we have another girl he is going to put himself up for adoption! LOL We'll see hopefully soon! I wish my oven cooked faster!
Probably the last thing on your mind but sex is supposed to hasten labor. So, while you are waiting around, might as well have some fun since! Especially since you will soon be out of commission in that department.
JJPlaycare 04:40 AM 12-23-2010
Pretty sure my hubby has been one lucky dude in that department! I have tried just about everything, now I have decided to just relax and wait it out! Might as well rest up for when labor does start, since nothing else seems to be jump starting this child!
Tags:expecting, pregnancy
Reply Up