Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Nannyde Can You Help Me?
themoorethemerrier 07:42 PM 10-27-2011
Please?

I love your rate structure, and I would like to tweak it to fit my gfdc.

I had planned on only charging FT rates, with the exception of a B&A school program which would be 6:60-8:45 and 3:45-5:30, 25 hours/week.

I want to focus on B&A schoolers. Any suggestions?
nannyde 05:16 AM 10-28-2011
I have never done one for before and after school. Sorry I can't help.
NiNi.R. 05:30 AM 10-28-2011
I do school agers and also do the same rate structure as nan but I wasn't able to figure out how to use it with the school agers...so this is what I do:

Before/After school care- Child must be Kindergarten age or older. Transportation to and from school is not provided. Parents are responsible to make their own arrangements for that child. Child will not be served meals if absent during the designated meal times. Child can be in care a maximum of 15 hours a week and no more than 3 hours per day with the exception of school closures.

Before/After School Care Rates: $_ _._ _/week per child and an additional charge of $_ _._ _/day that the child is in my care during school closures.

Hope that helps!
themoorethemerrier 11:01 AM 10-28-2011
Thank you! It helps!
DaisyMamma 04:46 AM 10-30-2011
Originally Posted by NiNi.R.:
Before/After school care- Child must be Kindergarten age or older. Transportation to and from school is not provided. Parents are responsible to make their own arrangements for that child. Child will not be served meals if absent during the designated meal times. Child can be in care a maximum of 15 hours a week and no more than 3 hours per day with the exception of school closures.

Before/After School Care Rates: $_ _._ _/week per child and an additional charge of $_ _._ _/day that the child is in my care during school closures.
I have the same rate structure.
Tags:nannyde, rate - structure, rates
Reply Up