Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Letter To Downsize Wrote Now Do I......
nikia 08:33 AM 03-04-2011
mail it to the ones who are not here today? I have three kids who are cousines so mom's are sister in law. One is here today other one isnt, so what do you think I should do? If I give to one they will just call the other and tell them all about it and then drive me crazy with calls and texts Im sure as that is how the moms are. Should I mail them all since not everyone is here today and some are related? I want them to get the letters at the same time, but I want I need it to be this weekend. Help me please
daycare 08:34 AM 03-04-2011
when do they come back? Can you email it??
nikia 08:36 AM 03-04-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
when do they come back? Can you email it??
Well one will be here on Monday, but not the other and the two other families I am terming will not be here until Tuesday. So that is why I was thinking mailing them and then talking to them on the different days they return. I do not the email addresses, I could facebook them
daycare 08:47 AM 03-04-2011
I do all of communication by email... I got tired of sending letters that never actually made it out of the car..... I send them with rcpt. notification that they were read.

I would send them via regular mail if it is not too late. or even contact them to get their email addresses
KEG123 11:28 AM 03-04-2011
I'd mail them all out.
SandeeAR 12:21 PM 03-04-2011
Even if you mail them, they aren't all going to get delivery at the exact same time or go to the mailbox at the same time. I would hand deliver todays and mail the rest.
DCMomOf3 12:25 PM 03-04-2011
Originally Posted by nikia:
Well one will be here on Monday, but not the other and the two other families I am terming will not be here until Tuesday. So that is why I was thinking mailing them and then talking to them on the different days they return. I do not the email addresses, I could facebook them
If you are Facebook friends, check their info tabs to see if their email addresses are there.
Tags:downsizing
Reply Up