Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Cookies Anyone?
mamamanda 12:44 PM 02-06-2018
Am I the only one who occasionally sneaks a cookie during daycare hours & prays none of the dcks notice?

What is your snack/vice that gets you through the rough days? I'm a total Oreo girl. (I do eat a healthy balanced diet most of the time.)
Pestle 12:51 PM 02-06-2018
I'm a snackaholic. I don't ever seem to sit down and EAT. I do drink tea like I breathe air. Mostly decaf or herbal, to stave off the inevitable caffeine addiction, but one cup of black tea a day. I took it up back when I worked a job with crazy deadlines and a boss who swore like a sailor and whose desk abutted mine. It was the only thing that kept me sane.

I sneak dates, cookies, malted milk, and candy. I've got a little KGB agent who peeks around the curtain and says, "What dat? Me! Me!"
hwichlaz 01:21 PM 02-06-2018
Twix....and if I'm caught I tell them it's only for grown-ups.
MarinaVanessa 01:32 PM 02-06-2018
Everyday especially now. My 13yo DD is a Girl Scout and she's selling cookies and there's no way that for $5 a box I'm sharing those with the DCK's
Baby Beluga 02:21 PM 02-06-2018
I don't sneak anything. I eat it in front of the kids *shrugs*
Cat Herder 02:36 PM 02-06-2018
Every afternoon. Coffee and a sweet before they get up from nap. I look forward to it all day. Today was a cream horn and foglifter (millstone).
racemom 04:14 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Beluga:
This Is me. And when they ask what I am eating I tell them my snack. Which is true, it just isn't healthy like theirs.
MomBoss 04:20 PM 02-06-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Beluga:
Me too lol. They have to learn eventually that they cant have everything someone else has.
Tags:cookies, cookies for snack
Reply Up