Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Bright Wheel App
CityGarden 11:00 AM 04-28-2016
Bright Wheel Childcare App is going to be on Shark Tank tomorrow.

It looks like it is a free program. Have any of you used it? I feel like I had it book marked based on something I read here but can't find much on it when I search.

http://mybrightwheel.com/sharktank/

How does this compare to MMP?
Blackcat31 11:15 AM 04-28-2016
More apps for providers https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=apps
LittleScholars 11:44 AM 04-28-2016
I LOVE the app and the parents adore it. It is really user-friendly. I can't currently access Minute Menu, so I use this for electronic payments and that feature is totally free if parents use a debit care/bank account for payment (I turned off the credit card option). I also like that I can log information electronically and print reports later. For instance, rather than logging sunscreen application on paper, I can just log it in the app and print out the report as needed. Since this is a really new California start up company they reach out to users frequently to check-in on how things are going and to ask for feedback. They make product updates very frequently. They are also very quick to respond to questions. I highly recommend it!
NillaWafers 02:43 PM 04-28-2016
I was kinda confused by it. I ended up using daily connect.
mommyneedsadayoff 01:18 PM 04-30-2016
I watched it on Shark Tank and I think it looks awesome! Get in while it is still free!
Crazy8 06:34 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by mommyneedsadayoff:
I watched it on Shark Tank and I think it looks awesome! Get in while it is still free!
I wonder if it will stay free for those who sign up now. I just started using Tadpoles a few weeks ago based on a post here so I don't want to change it up on my parents now.
Family Daycare 06:39 PM 05-02-2016
I have been using Kinderlime app for last two years. It helps you do daily reports, billing and even check in-out. Their team responds quickly to any questions I have.
Tags:apps
Reply Up