Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>DCB Constantly Pestering My Daughter
Sunny Day 06:58 AM 03-03-2011
I have a full time DCB who is CONSTANTLY bugging my daughter. They have both just turned three. He will pick up toys that he know she will react to and wiggle them in her face, continuously argue with anything she says by saying the opposite, repeat me and shake his finger at her if I am reprimanding her for something, refuse to participate in something until she is doing it and the butt in there and try to take over on her, and on and on. She eventually freaks out and pushes him away from her--I do not condone her pushing him and then she gets into trouble for it. He then cries and whines around here like he is the most hard done by child in the whole world. This is driving me CRAZY! I have tried to explain to my daughter to just walk away from him and play something else and ignore him when he's like that, but she's three and doesn't understand. I have watched them when they don't know I am and he just bugged her and bugged her until she got mad and shoved him, then he started screaming and crying that "DD" pushed me! I'm hurt! I never let her push him in retaliation and she gets a time out when she does, but honestly, omg, I don't blame her! Any suggestions as to how to deal with both of them would be helpful! Thanks!
Tags:bugging, pestering
Up