Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!

New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! Introduce yourself. Find out how to use your account and forum features. Who are you? Why do you do/use daycare? What brought you here? What kind of daycare are you associated with?

Old 12-09-2011, 04:20 PM
New Daycare.com Member

Default Starting in January

Hello,

I am a 33 year old mom to 3 kids (10, 9, and 3 year old). My mother has actually been running a daycare since I was an 8th grader So I know what to expect However, she and I have very different styles. I have decided to take on her daycare after she closed it and I will be official in January.

I would love to create a solid program for a range starting with infants all the way up! Since I have my 3 year old who is already playing with an infant I'm watching (just turned 6months old!) I can't wait to have some older children join her.

I've already started decorating the area and am hoping that I can be an active member to this group. Looking forward to learning from you guys and doing what I can to share
Old 12-09-2011, 04:20 PM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! I've upgraded your status. You can post freely now.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:28 AM
New Daycare.com Member

Default Wish you all the best!

You sound like you are gonna be a great care provider. Your enthusiam will be well appreciated by your new parents. With 3 kids of your own and having been raised in a daycare I am sure you are gonna be a natural.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:20 PM
New Daycare.com Member

Default Thank you :)

Thank you both! I am starting to work on my curriculum, and I've noticed lots of sites geared towards setting programs for toddlers and preschoolers. Do you guys know if there is anything out there for infants?

Thanks

Tags
activities - 1 year old, age appropriate - activities, infant