Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Christmas Party Day!
lovemykidstoo 12:27 PM 12-23-2015
I am exhausted lol. We had our Christmas party today. I have 6 kids today. Two 4 1/2 yr old boys, two 19 month old boys, 2 yr old boy and a 10 week old girl( her third day!)

We had treats this morning that a mom brought, then finished our parent gift and wrapped that. Did a craft, read books, opened gifts that I bought them. I had 2 parents bring gifts for the other kids. I have 6 kids, but it's just 4 families. The one mom cracks me up. She has 2 boys ages 4 1/2 and 2 and she brought little gifts for the kids and also wrapped one up for each of her boys so they wouldn't cry.

3 parents brought me gifts. One was a $75 gift card to Meijer, another $50 cash and my brand new family this week bought me a candle lantern. Nothing at all from one family. The kids had a great time and are all sleeping now. Nice to see them have so much fun!

Happy Holidays to all of you! I hope your day was great!
NillaWafers 03:25 PM 12-23-2015
We didn't do a party, but I did make cookies and we had some for snack. We tried to go outside and make "snow" (hey we don't have the real stuff here), but it was so wet they were just getting into trouble haha. We gave out our gifts and more cookies I made last week cus I had no patience and one of my families was leaving - so I didn't want anyone else to feel left out.

One parent did give me a small frame and a target gc, which I appreciate a ton! I have a week and two days off now, hopefully I have a baby so one week will officially be paid haha
Reply Up