Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Help Pls…how would you introduce/explain a NEW daycare space!
frugalmama4 08:07 AM 04-24-2013
Good Morning,

As some of you may know I have been talking/typing about converting our attached two car garage into the %100 daycare space. Well the work has began…yeah!

We maybe able to move in by the end of May…so how would you tell your parents?
I will include this information in May’s news letter

What I have so far:

In the works:
NEW DAYCARE SPACE
We have received approval form our state licensor on converting the garage into the Daycare Center. “This is all I got” once the space is read for use, I will send out another email notification as to the first day/transition day etc.

Thanks yall!
Childminder 08:36 AM 04-24-2013
NEW DAYCARE SPACE

We have received approval form our state licensor on converting the garage into our new dedicated Daycare Area*. Work has begun and if all goes as planned we shall be moving into our new space towards the end of May. I will keep you updated as to our progress.

*unless you are a center.
frugalmama4 08:47 AM 04-24-2013
Originally Posted by Childminder:
NEW DAYCARE SPACE

We have received approval form our state licensor on converting the garage into our new dedicated Daycare Area*. Work has begun and if all goes as planned we shall be moving into our new space towards the end of May. I will keep you updated as to our progress.

Perfect!

I'm a home...Thanks
daycarediva 08:48 AM 04-24-2013
New Daycare Space

I am very excited to announce that the state has approved our plan to renovate the garage for daycare! The construction has already begun and I anticipate making the transition around late May of this year.
AmyKidsCo 08:52 AM 04-24-2013
Originally Posted by Childminder:
NEW DAYCARE SPACE

frugalmama4 08:52 AM 04-24-2013
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
New Daycare Space

I am very excited to announce that the state has approved our plan to renovate the garage for daycare! The construction has already begun and I anticipate making the transition around late May of this year.
Nicely worded...I will have to combine yours and childminder..so how.

Thanks ladies.
LittleD 09:07 AM 04-24-2013
Are you having a grand opening, coffee and cupcakes to show off your new space?
frugalmama4 09:16 AM 04-24-2013
Originally Posted by LittleD:
Are you having a grand opening, coffee and cupcakes to show off your new space?
Yes I plan too...should I do it before we move in? or wait til Aug (when school starts back) I usually do a "open house" to discuss our yearly curriculum plans, policy changes etc.

I hope to have the new walk way ready for use by Aug...parents will use the side of the house to enter the "new daycare space" No need to come in my house anymore.

Thanks
LittleD 12:15 PM 04-24-2013
Originally Posted by frugalmama4:
Yes I plan too...should I do it before we move in? or wait til Aug (when school starts back) I usually do a "open house" to discuss our yearly curriculum plans, policy changes etc.

I hope to have the new walk way ready for use by Aug...parents will use the side of the house to enter the "new daycare space" No need to come in my house anymore.

Thanks
Nice! I like to do it when it's all finished, unless the dck will be moving in before all the upgrades will be done? I like to do it before our 1st day in the new space. Then you can do another one in August if you feel the need to.
Reply Up