Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 08-04-2016, 01:18 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default My GoDaddy Site Was Sending Its Own Email To Spam

I have been pretty disheartened with the complete lack of inquires about my program. On a whim, I retested my contact form this morning. The email didn't come through. Tested again. Crickets.

I went and checked the account on my computer and noticed I had a bunch of junk mail. I don't get a lot of junk mail to my business account so I checked it. All the inquiries have been going to my junk mail. I spent the morning responding, with an apology/short explanation, to recent emails.

Godaddy recently changed their website contact submission email address. It looks like I stopped getting emails after they changed their email address. If anyone else mysteriously stops getting email, make sure you check your spam.
Old 08-04-2016, 02:18 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spedmommy4 View Post
I have been pretty disheartened with the complete lack of inquires about my program. On a whim, I retested my contact form this morning. The email didn't come through. Tested again. Crickets.

I went and checked the account on my computer and noticed I had a bunch of junk mail. I don't get a lot of junk mail to my business account so I checked it. All the inquiries have been going to my junk mail. I spent the morning responding, with an apology/short explanation, to recent emails.

Godaddy recently changed their website contact submission email address. It looks like I stopped getting emails after they changed their email address. If anyone else mysteriously stops getting email, make sure you check your spam.
This is part of the reason I have my submission page go to my yahoo email... just tested it & it's still fine (I have GoDaddy as well)
Old 08-04-2016, 04:05 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysesKids View Post
This is part of the reason I have my submission page go to my yahoo email... just tested it & it's still fine (I have GoDaddy as well)
I think I may have to redirect it to my personal email account too. I lost a lot of potential clients over this email issue.