Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Drop In Blues
sahm2three 09:39 AM 01-17-2011
SO, I have two boys here that I don't normally have. I don't like having kids that aren't used to being here. I have a 6 month old who is breast fed, which I think is fantastic. And completely 100% support. But he WILL NOT take a bottle. He is FREAKING out because he acts like he doesn't know what to do with the bottle. Ugh. Any advice??
Blackcat31 10:19 AM 01-17-2011
Originally Posted by sahm2three:
SO, I have two boys here that I don't normally have. I don't like having kids that aren't used to being here. I have a 6 month old who is breast fed, which I think is fantastic. And completely 100% support. But he WILL NOT take a bottle. He is FREAKING out because he acts like he doesn't know what to do with the bottle. Ugh. Any advice??
Advice? Don't take drop ins. LOL! I'm sorry I couldn't resist. I know how you feel though. Every single time I think it will be worth the extra bucks, I find half way through that I HATE having kids who aren't normally here be here. It never seems as though it is worth the headache that comes with it. I do have a few that are regular drop ins and they aren't usually a problem but sometimes I have to kick myself for agreeing to take drop ins. It is sooo hard to have a normal day. Sorry I couldn't offer any advice but I can offer some "I feel for ya's" ((((((hugs))))))
momma2girls 10:40 AM 01-17-2011
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Advice? Don't take drop ins. LOL! I'm sorry I couldn't resist. I know how you feel though. Every single time I think it will be worth the extra bucks, I find half way through that I HATE having kids who aren't normally here be here. It never seems as though it is worth the headache that comes with it. I do have a few that are regular drop ins and they aren't usually a problem but sometimes I have to kick myself for agreeing to take drop ins. It is sooo hard to have a normal day. Sorry I couldn't offer any advice but I can offer some "I feel for ya's" ((((((hugs))))))
I have older children, for drop ins, and that is fine. The younger children might be a big problem. All of my children I have for drop ins, are older and all have been here before and love coming here. It makes a huge difference!!
Tags:drop off
Reply Up