Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Had A Dream DCF Found This Forum!
DaisyMamma 12:23 PM 08-24-2012
I couldn't believe it! Even the DCK was posting responses to my posts. LOL
It was more of a nightmare really, seeing as I do not like any DCF to be in my personal space, after hours and such.
Oneluckymom 12:35 PM 08-24-2012
I was debating on whether or not I should post my dream I had two nights ago....because it was so morbid, but then this post came along.

I dreamed that my 2DCG very casually cut some of her fingers off while at daycare. There was no blood and she was not crying..actually they looked like they had amputated. HORRIBLE!

I however, was bawling in my dream and was appoologizing profusely to her mom who was screaming at me "What have you done to my baby" I was a nervous wreck and decided my life as I know it is officially over.

When I woke up it was 5AM and I thanked the good lord it was just a dream. How aweful the feeling was though.

Needless to say I of course have NO scissors in my daycare
DaisyMamma 01:48 PM 08-24-2012
Holy crow!
Now that is scarey!

[/b]
Originally Posted by Oneluckymom:
I was debating on whether or not I should post my dream I had two nights ago....because it was so morbid, but then this post came along.

I dreamed that my 2DCG very casually cut some of her fingers off while at daycare. There was no blood and she was not crying..actually they looked like they had amputated. HORRIBLE!

I however, was bawling in my dream and was appoologizing profusely to her mom who was screaming at me "What have you done to my baby" I was a nervous wreck and decided my life as I know it is officially over.

When I woke up it was 5AM and I thanked the good lord it was just a dream. How aweful the feeling was though.

Needless to say I of course have NO scissors in my daycare

Oneluckymom 01:55 PM 08-24-2012
I know it was VERY scary.

Our lives are both screaming.....STRESS !!!
Tags:weird
Reply Up