Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Constantly Crying Please Help
kelsey's kids 05:43 PM 09-16-2013
I have a 12month ild infant in care and he has been constantly crying for 2 weeks now. A little info he doesnt crawl walk sit without assistance sand or even bare weight on his legs. He cant self feed except holding a bottle when laying down. What can I do to help sooth him. I am at my wits end. He is here 2 days a week from 2pm to 730 am the next day. We have had him for 4 months and haven't had an issue until a week ago. We have tried teething medicine and it doesn't help dont know what else to do
lovemylife 06:02 PM 09-16-2013
Why is he unable to crawl or sit by himself? That's unusual. Think he could be going through separation anxiety?
kelsey's kids 06:08 PM 09-16-2013
I dont think so he doesnt cry when mom leaves and the big brother says he cries at home too
lovemylife 06:14 PM 09-16-2013
Originally Posted by kelsey's kids:
I dont think so he doesnt cry when mom leaves and the big brother says he cries at home too
Odd. Are the parents concerned about him? Could be an ear infection or something else medical going on.
kelsey's kids 06:18 PM 09-16-2013
No mom doesnt seem concerned about it. I never thought of medical just teeth
lovemylife 06:27 PM 09-16-2013
No mom doesnt seem concerned about it. I never thought of medical just teeth
If it started unexpectedly and that's not his normal behavior then that's my only guess. My son started acting weird, barely eating (like 6 bites of food all day) difficulty sleeping and more fussy. Took him to the doctor yesterday and he has a double ear infection.
kelsey's kids 06:34 PM 09-16-2013
I will mention it to mom thanks for the suggestion
lovemylife 06:37 PM 09-16-2013
I will mention it to mom thanks for the suggestion
Sorry I don't have any better suggestions.
Tags:crying - all day
Reply Up