Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Chase QuickPay is Discontinuing Service
284878 07:17 AM 07-30-2016
Got an email yesterday from Chase that they will be discontinuing services to non Chase members as of August 18th. I do not have a Chase account or credit card. I'm not looking or needing either. I have one parent that pays me this way. I'm looking to do two things.
Composing a letter to let the parents know that Chase is discontinuing services, so therefore I will no longer be able to accept Chase QuickPay payment.
Since this has been a great way for him to pay I would like to find another way that he could pay electronically without any fees. I know the others have suggested minute menu, vemo, and PayPal. However those are contained fees when not using the friends and family option. I do not feel comfortable requiring them to use the friends and family option and I don't want to be surprised with the fees if they opt not to use friends and family. Does anyone use an electronic funds transfer that does not include fees no matter which way you pay?
spedmommy4 08:47 AM 07-30-2016
Originally Posted by 284878:
Got an email yesterday from Chase that they will be discontinuing services to non Chase members as of August 18th. I do not have a Chase account or credit card. I'm not looking or needing either. I have one parent that pays me this way. I'm looking to do two things.
Composing a letter to let the parents know that Chase is discontinuing services, so therefore I will no longer be able to accept Chase QuickPay payment.
Since this has been a great way for him to pay I would like to find another way that he could pay electronically without any fees. I know the others have suggested minute menu, vemo, and PayPal. However those are contained fees when not using the friends and family option. I do not feel comfortable requiring them to use the friends and family option and I don't want to be surprised with the fees if they opt not to use friends and family. Does anyone use an electronic funds transfer that does not include fees no matter which way you pay?

I use two options that have no transaction fee for me. Minute menu kids pro requires an annual subscription, and as part of that, parents can epay. You can set it so parents pay the $1 fee.

I use the Kinderlime app to track attendance and this has a billing feature included. (It also has other features I don't use like daily sheets for infants) Cost to me is $1 per month per enrolled kid for the subscription. Parents can pay via checking account or credit card. It's a few dollars per transaction and the parents pay the fee.

I know other providers have mentioned things like bank to bank transfers, but my bank doesn't offer any of those awesome services.
Tags:chase quickpay, electronic funds, electronic payment, fee
Reply Up