Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Does Anyone Know This Catalog?
permanentvacation 10:36 AM 08-11-2016
I can't remember the name of the company/catalog. I used to get it in the mail constantly a few years ago. The company sold things like 50 1 inch tall plastic yellow ducks for something like $3.00. Or an assortment of 100 2 inch plastic fish for $5.00. They sold all sorts of little plastic toys/manipulatives like that plus things to create a party scene, pencils, and just a bunch of little things that were typically sold in bulk amounts for a low price.

Does anyone know of the company that I'm trying to explain? If so, what's the name of the company? I am trying to create this year's preschool curriculum and I think some of their items would be good for some themes I have in mind but I can't remember the name of that company.
Blackcat31 10:37 AM 08-11-2016
Originally Posted by permanentvacation:
I can't remember the name of the company/catalog. I used to get it in the mail constantly a few years ago. The company sold things like 50 1 inch tall plastic yellow ducks for something like $3.00. Or an assortment of 100 2 inch plastic fish for $5.00. They sold all sorts of little plastic toys/manipulatives like that plus things to create a party scene, pencils, and just a bunch of little things that were typically sold in bulk amounts for a low price.

Does anyone know of the company that I'm trying to explain? If so, what's the name of the company? I am trying to create this year's preschool curriculum and I think some of their items would be good for some themes I have in mind but I can't remember the name of that company.

Sounds like Oriental Trading Co.

http://www.orientaltrading.com/
Baby Beluga 10:46 AM 08-11-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Sounds like Oriental Trading Co.

http://www.orientaltrading.com/
I had the same thought.
permanentvacation 12:04 PM 08-11-2016
YES!! That's it! Oriental Trading Company. Thank you!
Blackcat31 01:21 PM 08-11-2016
Originally Posted by permanentvacation:
YES!! That's it! Oriental Trading Company. Thank you!
Last day of FREE shipping on ALL orders!

Ends tonight at midnight CST!

Use code CE165450 at check out
sleepinghart 06:44 AM 08-12-2016
I Oriental Trading Company ... Especially at Halloween time!
permanentvacation 11:41 AM 08-12-2016
Blackcat,

Thank you for the code for free shipping.
Tags:arts and crafts
Reply Up