Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>New Preschool Teacher
Unregistered 06:30 AM 01-14-2011
hi all how are you doing? i am doing well. well my name is lisa and i write daycare lessons plans, ideas and themes to daycare centers and also in home daycare centers. if interested in my lessons plans, ideas or themes just email me back? and i will send u a sample of my lesson. what age group do you teach and what theme are u looking? please email me.
Michael 02:46 PM 01-14-2011
How about you post a sample here. Also, you need to register. I am taking off the email address for the time being.
AnythingsPossible 04:51 PM 01-14-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
hi all how are you doing? i am doing well. well my name is lisa and i write daycare lessons plans, ideas and themes to daycare centers and also in home daycare centers. if interested in my lessons plans, ideas or themes just email me back? and i will send u a sample of my lesson. what age group do you teach and what theme are u looking? please email me.
Will your lesson plans incorporate proper spelling and capitalization usage or will we be teaching the kids in occasional text format as used in your post??
alyssyn 05:03 PM 01-14-2011
Originally Posted by AnythingsPossible:
Will your lesson plans incorporate proper spelling and capitalization usage or will we be teaching the kids in occasional text format as used in your post??
Good question! I was wondering the same thing.
dEHmom 05:15 PM 01-14-2011
Originally Posted by AnythingsPossible:
HAHA Oh my what a lovely friday of postings this has been today!

I often type without caps and such, but I have been attempting on here to pretend that I do. However I greatly enjoyed that! Maybe our ads for child care should all be creative spelling like kids use! Maybe that's where we are going wrong, we are targeting the parents and not the kids!
Tags:preschool, teacher
Reply Up