Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 05-09-2013, 02:26 PM
mommyof5-and going crazy

Default My Cameras Are Finally Up!!!

My dh put my cameras up finally!!! They have already saved me in two instances! I'd recommend them to anyone who doesn't have some!

Mine has a DVR it records to

Everything is in real time

I can also view it on my phone, laptop, and will soon be able to see it on my 55" tv.

Mine is currently out of stock now but they have an 8 channel system in stock:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...EBLET101SATSFY

In stock:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...210&CatId=4442

Mine was a daily deal, I paid only a little more than what the 8 camera package is currently priced for.

Last edited by LaLa1923; 05-09-2013 at 02:29 PM. Reason: add 8 camera
Old 05-09-2013, 02:29 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Moderator

how is the picture quality??
Old 05-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Daycare.com Member

I have a camera in the play room slash nap room but other than that, I'm always in the same room with them. I have an outside camera too but that's to see who is coming up the driveway.. It's wireless and so handy because my driveway is so long and I can't see the road from my house.

Congrats for you!!!
Old 05-09-2013, 04:54 PM
Daycare.com Member

What do you use the cameras for?
Old 05-09-2013, 05:57 PM
Daycare.com Member

I've been wanting cameras for a couple years. yay for you!
Old 05-09-2013, 06:21 PM
Daycare.com Member

What do you use them for? I'm so curious! I have never considered this and don't know why I would even want them... inform me
Old 05-09-2013, 06:28 PM
mommyof5-and going crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daycare View Post
how is the picture quality??
picture quality is great. I will ask dh to take a pic (you can do that when it's paused) and post it here so you can see. warning......playroom is trashed!!

I have one out front at the driveway, one in the yard, one out back so I can see the bus coming for my kids, one in the living room that also catches the front door, and one in two of my kids rooms where the babies sleep. I watch them while they sleep, cameras also have night vision and sound!!
Old 05-09-2013, 06:30 PM
mommyof5-and going crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cradle2crayons View Post
I have a camera in the play room slash nap room but other than that, I'm always in the same room with them. I have an outside camera too but that's to see who is coming up the driveway.. It's wireless and so handy because my driveway is so long and I can't see the road from my house.

Congrats for you!!!
nice, what brand??
Old 05-09-2013, 06:43 PM
mommyof5-and going crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyKidsCo View Post
What do you use the cameras for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by preschoolteacher View Post
What do you use them for? I'm so curious! I have never considered this and don't know why I would even want them... inform me

So many things can happen, it's best to CYA. I do not allow remote access to my parents bc of privacy reasons. However, if something happens you can use the footage captured.

Example 1: My ds was hit today, I was able to go to the camera he was near and rewind the footage and replay what had happened. My ds is not very verbal right now, (small sentences) I wanted to see exactly what had happened. I was able to do this.

Example 2: My Dh covers my daycare on ocassion, and I think it helps him feel better about doing it.

Example 3: I can see any state people coming!! lol

Example 4: DCB fell last week and scratched his face, it wasn't deep or bad but it looked terrible. I was able to show mom exactly how it happened.

I really think it's absolutely priceless to have. I believe there was an artice on here not long ago about the pros of having a camera system.

Last edited by LaLa1923; 05-09-2013 at 06:44 PM. Reason: needed to fix wording

Tags
cctv, monitor, security system