Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Work Drama with Parent
Flowerchild 08:28 AM 01-10-2019
So I was wondering your opinion of this. A parent came in and helped her child put blocks away. It was after snack. I was sitting with my one child who was still eating and the rest in centers mainly block and home living. So nothing looked out of the ordinary to us but she said said nothing to me left and complained about the corners being disgusting. So we have to bend backwards and nearly break our backs to please this woman. She was involved in drama before by getting too close to a coworker and then unfriending us all on fb. That's as close as I would get to any parent but I don't add everyone. Hardly anyone. Well this coworker talked poop about every body to her including me probably. She said some horrible stuff. Stuff not true. We fired her then the next day we got reported with false and made up concerns. All was well for a while until this. Somehow it expanded to other people getting involved for doing nothing. It was weird. I'm still confused. We are just very cautious around her for no reason. I have to extreme clean every little thing now. It's already a lot. I just feel like nothing I do is right. So frustrating. My boss is too nice. I don't think she's ever terminated any parent before 😭 so much stress. I feel like I'm under a microscope. At one point the child peed on herself and we had to call mom before she picked her up to prevent problems. She didn't have pants and I felt like I told her the last time she peed and we had to use extras. I'm very high strung but this drama causes me to feel like I hate my job and I just want to go do it and be done. No stupid drama or extra work for people pleasing. Maybe I'm being silly
Tags:center workers
Up