Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Curriculum>Beanbags
SunnyDay 01:35 PM 06-01-2012
I picked up some beanbags when Discount School Supply was having their dollar days, and now I am trying to think of different ways to use them? Anyone have ideas?
jokalima 02:11 PM 06-02-2012
I have the same question, got some a month ago or so and don't know what to do with them. The only thing I do is sing a song saying the name of the color in English in Spanish and having them catch the color that I am naming, then I sing the song again and have them throw by color in a box.
spud912 02:39 PM 06-03-2012
I've heard that they are fun to put on a parachute and "throw" into the air.
AfterSchoolMom 05:39 PM 06-03-2012
Hot potato, bean bag toss (into a bucket, or a hula hoop, or a box), relay races, sorting by color or size...
Kim 07:19 AM 06-04-2012
I bought a bunch when they were having their dollar days too! I bought enough for me to use for alphabet activities. I wrote the letters on them with a black sharpie- upper case on one side and lower case on the other. I think next year I'll buy more for numbers. I left some blank and we've been using them for all sorts of things- making patterns, sorting by color, tossing games, with the parachute, etc.
SunnyDay 03:24 AM 06-07-2012
Great ideas, thanks everyone!
Unregistered 08:12 AM 06-07-2012
http://ontheflysupply.blogspot.com/2...bean-bags.html

It is a fun idea to do an our door relay with the bags. I think this would help students not only get active, but also have fun!
Tags:bean bag
Reply Up