Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Step 2 Toddler Roller Coaster
providerandmomof4 11:37 AM 02-12-2014
Does anyone have one for their toddlers? Looks like fun and my dgd is a daredevil that always has to be moving...so we ordered it. But wondering if I should let dc toddlets try it? Ill see it soon so will be able to judge better then. Excited!
thetoddlerwhisper 11:44 AM 02-12-2014
they make me nervous just looking at them!!!
TheGoodLife 11:52 AM 02-12-2014
Is it the smaller or bigger one? We have the little one with two small "hills" and it is awesome! I know they make a steeper one for older kids though.
providerandmomof4 11:57 AM 02-12-2014
The little one.
Shell 12:00 PM 02-12-2014
I have one just for my own kids- it can go really fast, and it is fun. I feel it's a bit of an eye sore-it's pretty big and bright. My kids don't use it often, and I noticed the child in the picture from the online directions has a helmet on. I would recommend the helmet, since depending on the angle, kids can go pretty fast and hit into things in the yard.
In the winter, the kids just like to go up and down the stairs- weird, but whatever makes them happy...
Lil'DinoEggs 12:08 PM 02-12-2014
I had one before I opened the daycare a few years ago. We had to sell it because our new location does not have a backyard. I was shocked how much my 18 mo used it. She used it until she was 30 months (when we sold it) the little car can be used around the yard the ramp is great for little cars. The the fall we made huge lead piles to drive through and in the summer it was the sprinkler.

I never used it professionally but I have seen it at facilities. Yes kids argued but they learned quickly to take turns and also to help each other the car up the ramp.
WImom 12:10 PM 02-12-2014
We have the smaller one and the kids love it. Mainly my 2 year olds.
kelsey's kids 03:32 PM 02-12-2014
We have one and every body loves it. I would definitely recommend you be right there because we have had a couple tip over the side.
sharlan 04:00 PM 02-12-2014
I have the larger one and my kids love it. It's only allowed to be used when I am right there. I use a garden hose looped back and forth as a stopper to slow the kids down.
MarinaVanessa 04:02 PM 02-12-2014
I have one too and it's pretty great. I have a few 1 1/2 year olds that love it (under close supervision of course) and even my 4 yo's like to play on it.
mountainside13 07:17 AM 02-13-2014
We have the radio flyer roller coaster. The track comes apart and can be stored in the base with the car. Wonderful idea! We got it just for my kids, I didn't want the hazard of using it with dcks. My 2 year old would flip over the handles often and hit the floor. We are storing it in the garage for now until he gets a little older. Plus they have run over their toes a few times.
Tags:active play
Reply Up