Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Help Me with A Poem!
Miss A 01:22 PM 05-23-2018
This year for father's day we painted wooden trays and I added the words "Daddy's Pocket Stuff" to them. I was trying to come up with a cutesy saying or poem to attach to the ribbon. So far I have "Think of me night and day when you place your things upon this tray." Does it need more? Is it cutesy enough? Anyone more clever than I?!?
Josiegirl 02:45 PM 05-23-2018
I think that's cute and a great idea! Did you do hand prints or anything because if you did you could find a hand print poem to modify to your needs. But I really like what you came up with; very clever!
And you're already done your Father's Day project. That day will probably sneak right up on me like every other dang project day does now.
DaveA 02:49 PM 05-23-2018
Short, sweet, and cute. Leave it just like that.
Miss A 03:24 PM 05-23-2018
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
I think that's cute and a great idea! Did you do hand prints or anything because if you did you could find a hand print poem to modify to your needs. But I really like what you came up with; very clever!
And you're already done your Father's Day project. That day will probably sneak right up on me like every other dang project day does now.
That is exactly why I started mine this week! The new baby is here full time starting next week, and I knew I wasn't going to be getting them worked on during nap time after this week!

Yes, each tray has a hand or a foot print that is turned into something of the dad's interest. For example, one is a sheep hand print for the dad who raises sheep, one is a foot print fore truck for the firefighting dad. I had to do 8 of them total, 3 being foot print tractors, 2 being foot print motorcycles, 1 little pink foot print car and the 2 already mentioned above.
Josiegirl 03:26 PM 05-23-2018
Originally Posted by Miss A:
That is exactly why I started mine this week! The new baby is here full time starting next week, and I knew I wasn't going to be getting them worked on during nap time after this week!

Yes, each tray has a hand or a foot print that is turned into something of the dad's interest. For example, one is a sheep hand print for the dad who raises sheep, one is a foot print fore truck for the firefighting dad. I had to do 8 of them total, 3 being foot print tractors, 2 being foot print motorcycles, 1 little pink foot print car and the 2 already mentioned above.
Those sound adorable!!!
Tags:daddy's pocket stuff, poem
Reply Up