Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>T.G.I.F.....but why does it feel like a Monday morning?
MARSTELAC 05:25 AM 08-26-2011
Hope you all have a great weekend. Today started off crappy but I am hoping it will be a great (and short) day. I am hoping all of our parents pick up early today and all of the kids and parents are well-behaved. My first family asked me to open at 7 today and have yet to arrive. Super.
wdmmom 05:55 AM 08-26-2011
Gotta love it! I quit letting parents switch hours several months ago for this same reason.

I have one parent that occasionally has to do mandatory overtime so she'll bring DCB in 15-30 minutes earlier than usual (but I'm already open when she drops off so it's no big deal) and has DCD pick up early too so I'll take the trade.
Blackcat31 05:57 AM 08-26-2011
Originally Posted by MARSTELAC:
Hope you all have a great weekend. Today started off crappy but I am hoping it will be a great (and short) day. I am hoping all of our parents pick up early today and all of the kids and parents are well-behaved. My first family asked me to open at 7 today and have yet to arrive. Super.
Hope your day gets better. Might feel like a Monday but reality is it is Friday!! Which, is 100 x's better than feeling like Friday when it is actually Monday!??!

~ Sorry, I am an optimist. Hope your day does turn out great though!
AnythingsPossible 05:59 AM 08-26-2011
My alarm went off this morning and I was convinced it was Saturday! Couldn't figure out why my week day alarm was going off! Hopefully the day passes quickly, but I won't be holding my breath. This week I have gone back to working 10plus hour days, it has been a very long week!!
rjskids 06:29 AM 08-26-2011
Originally Posted by AnythingsPossible:
My alarm went off this morning and I was convinced it was Saturday! Couldn't figure out why my week day alarm was going off! Hopefully the day passes quickly, but I won't be holding my breath. This week I have gone back to working 10plus hour days, it has been a very long week!!
SAME HERE! Plus my husband came home early from work at 2:30 am (third shifter) and he usually only does that on Friday nights. So it really made it feel like a Saturday morning waking up next to him! This may be a two-cup coffee day
godiva83 06:59 AM 08-26-2011
I hear you ladies- I feel like I have been changing diapers non- stop( I only have 4 DCK's) ugh
My something/ heater a/c drainage leaked all over the place so we are stuck in my living room while the repairs take place... Thank goodness I have the weekend to clean and get my daycare room back in order (that is if it dries)

I dropped a knife on my foot - ouch now I have a huge gash , but am thankful as it could have been worse.

To top it all off it is only 10AM lol
Happy Friday everyone
Reply Up