Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Parents and Guardians Forum>Louise Sattler, owner of SIGNINGFAMILIES.com
LousieASL 08:56 AM 06-18-2009
Hello,

I recently was asked to write on the DAYCARE.com forum in order to introduce our company and product. Ordinarily, a website would discourage posts about products and services. Yet, since I was welcomed on to this forum by the administrator I would be happy to let you know about our company.

SIGNING FAMILIES is a unique company because we teach sign lanuage instruction to people of all ages, cognitive abilities and motor skill development. We specialize in teaching adults, including parents, daycare providers, preschool educators, etc basic sign language. We cater our workshops to the needs of the people requesting our workshop. We DO NOT provide "cookie cutter" workshops.

Louise Sattler, the owner of this company, is a nationally certified School Psychologist. Each class and DVD is designed to be in line with a child's development. If a child has special needs, we are able to instruct how sign language can be used adaptively and functionally. We are geared to meet the needs of most.

Our newest DVD which is available online at various outlets including our website and in box stores such as Barnes and Noble, is titled "BABY, TODDLER and PRESCHOOL SIGN LANGUAGE" presented by Louise Sattler and Friends. This DVD was developed for parents, grandparents, caregivers, educators and anyone else who wished to TEACH sign language to a young child. We designed this DVD to be used with typically developing children and those with exceptional needs such as Autism, Down Syndrome, Speech/Language impairments and Medical disabilities that prevent speech.

SIGNING FAMILIES has been the receipient of commendations and much positive feedback. A main focus of the company is to have affordable services and products that are "user friendly", educational and of course, fun!

SIGNING FAMILIES always gives back a portion of their proceeds to organizations that help to support programs and services for children and their parents. Donations have been made most recently to Autism Speaks, ARC, TeenMomsInc., MS Society, NICU of Anne Arundel County Maryland, etc.

Please feel free to check out our website for more information. Workshop dates are still available for Fall ( not too many) and we are now booking for 2010. New information and links are added often to our website, so check back with us frequently. If you order any products from our website please let us know when we send to you a confirmation email that you heard about us through DAYCARE.com and we will reimburse you 10% of your purchase. We ship anywhere free within the United States and Canada.

THANK YOU for reading and thank you DAYCARE.com for your generous offer to post this information.

Louise@Signingfamilies.com
www.Signingfamilies.com
Find us on FACEBOOK under SIGNING FAMILIES or TWITTER at LouiseASL
Unregistered 06:22 AM 10-15-2009
Hello,
This is a nice site however some of the postings are not accurate. I use ohiochildcare.org for my reference as this is maintained by the state of ohio child care department

http://ohiochildcare.org
Tags:autism, deaf, down syndrome, sign language, special needs
Reply Up