Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Where is the Strangest Place You've Put Your DC Flyer???
TBird 11:45 AM 08-18-2011
Not that this is strange but I put mine in the local bowling alley...lots of parents and kids in there, but who knew they even had a board??? I was so proud of myself!!! And yes....I am challenged, LOL!!!
Cat Herder 11:58 AM 08-18-2011
Wrapped up like little diplomas with a spider ring as the center tie.

I tossed them out with treat bags filled with candy at Halloween.
mismatchedsocks 12:02 PM 08-18-2011
I dont think there is a strange place. When I had openings, I would place in grocery stores, restaurants, hand out at school, local gymnastic place, park bulliten boards, open houses are a huge thing here, but i have never had one. I love the halloween idea!
youretooloud 12:02 PM 08-18-2011
I've had garage sales and put out flyers, and I've put them at the end of the driveway on Halloween. I didn't send them with the kids, but I put them there so an interested parent could grab one.
MG&Lsmom 01:25 PM 08-18-2011
Originally Posted by youretooloud:
I've had garage sales and put out flyers, and I've put them at the end of the driveway on Halloween. I didn't send them with the kids, but I put them there so an interested parent could grab one.
I love that Halloween idea! I really need to go out and hang flyers. DCG just left 30 mins early and DH will be home in 20 mins. Maybe I should go have some "me" time and hang some.
GretasLittleFriends 01:33 PM 08-18-2011
Laundromat. I have gotten almost as much business from there as I have from word of mouth.

I love the Halloween ideas but I am so rural that we don't get trick-or-treaters.
Cat Herder 01:42 PM 08-18-2011
Originally Posted by GretasLittleFriends:
I love the Halloween ideas but I am so rural that we don't get trick-or-treaters.
Most churches have "trunk or treat" here and accept donated candy.

You could easily drop your treat packages or decorate your vehicle and participate.

Parents even decorate their strollers and wagons like crypts, sports cars, etc...

They are fun and awesome for rural areas.
familyschoolcare 03:38 PM 08-18-2011
Originally Posted by Catherder:
Wrapped up like little diplomas with a spider ring as the center tie.

I tossed them out with treat bags filled with candy at Halloween.
I like this idea I might use it.
Tags:flyers, marketing
Reply Up