Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Stinkin Love My Job
daycarediva 03:53 PM 09-14-2012
So I give my kids a fantastically healthy lunch and snack, and the big kids get home, we go outside to play. They set up a McDonalds drive through. 4 yo dcb says "Im glad I ate all my cawwots so I can play MtDonawds!" with a giant hug. (we talked about how veggies are going to make us run fast outside)

dcg falls down and dcb rushes over, all concerned looks at me and says "Don't worry Miss ***** I'm a Dr."

dcb comes in alllll excited because he knows Friday is a fun day. He's 2 and told his Mom "It's Fwidee, I pay splodin voltano!"

older dcg hugs my son with ASD and has, over the course of years, made friends with him. He told me last night, "***** is my friend! I don't have friends at school but I have ***** at home."

dcm wrote 'best child care ever' in the memo of her check.

Other dcf worked their vacation around mine next month, and called specifically to ask when I was going before she booked anything. She does this ALLLL the time. If I plan something fun for my family, she uses it as an excuse to plan something with hers. "Well my daycare is closed, so I HAVE to be off..." (but her dh doesn't, and he takes off too!)

dcg on the way out the door gave me the boo boo lip and a giant hug when Mom said it was going to be two stay home days. "I missa you"

MarinaVanessa 03:57 PM 09-14-2012
That just means you are doing a GREAT JOB!!! Absolutely awesome in fact!!!
sharlan 03:57 PM 09-14-2012
Yeah!!!!!!!
MrsSteinel'sHouse 03:59 PM 09-14-2012
I love my kidlets too! I really can't imagine doing anything else. I do love watching them grow up. They seem to learn something new every day!
Tags:love daycare, positive
Reply Up