Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Parents and Guardians Forum>Abusive Care Giver...?
Scarlet's_Dad 10:14 AM 09-02-2007
We have our daughter at a daycare here in MN and her second year is about to start. A relative of mine began working there and began telling stories of one particular teacher that loses their temper with the children. Yells at them and jerks them around by the arm and sometimes pushes. They're toddlers for crying out loud! The daycare has kept it quiet until my relative told us. Nobody else knows but there are teachers that won't work with this person. The teacher wasn't supposed to comeback but now is and there is no way my daughter is going to be in the same building. I don't want this person near any of the other kids whose parents don't know the truth. Who do I start with to get this 'teacher' out of this daycare?

Side note: Oh, my relative found this person was coming back after being told he wouldn't be and told the people in charge that my wife and I where going to hear everything. So now we have. Help us please.
Tags:abusive provider, bad providers, minnesota - requirements, reporting - daycare
Up