Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Business Card Question
Play Care 06:22 AM 03-07-2016
For those who have business cards, do you have anything printed on the back of the cards? It's an additional fee, so unless it's completely necessary I am trying to avoid it.

Also, have you had any interest with the cards? It seems easier to pin cards on bulletin boards and such, which is why I'm even considering it.
Thriftylady 06:25 AM 03-07-2016
I don't have anything on the back. You can actually fit quite a bit of smaller print on the front if you want. Just make sure the important stuff like name and phone number are bigger. I only put what I think is the most important stuff on the cards.
lovemydaycare0912 06:31 AM 03-07-2016
I have a cute quote on the back but it was free for me to add that. Business cards are essential imo. Im always handing them out and posting everywhere.
Leigh 07:09 AM 03-07-2016
I have a quote on the back of mine that kind of sums up my approach to childcare. I don't know if it helps, but the cost wasn't THAT much more, and I like it. One thing I did think was worth upgrading was getting a higher quality paper-I really think that it helps with image and is more likely to be kept when it's a thicker, nicer card.
NillaWafers 07:21 AM 03-07-2016
DH is a graphic designer so he had to have something on the back. I love my cards. If you guys are ever looking for someone to design yours and have them look great - hit me up! Haha.

Oh hey don't judge me cus I use the word "lil'" in my name
Play Care 07:49 AM 03-07-2016
Originally Posted by NillaWafers:
DH is a graphic designer so he had to have something on the back. I love my cards. If you guys are ever looking for someone to design yours and have them look great - hit me up! Haha.

Oh hey don't judge me cus I use the word "lil'" in my name
Gorgeous!! And no judging!
thrivingchildcarecom 09:51 AM 03-07-2016
I actually do use both sides simply for aesthetic reasons. Using the flip-side allows me to keep the front clutter free. If you would like some tips for making the most of your business card, send me a PM with your email I would love to share.
childcaremom 11:52 AM 03-07-2016
Originally Posted by thrivingchildcarecom:
I actually do use both sides simply for aesthetic reasons. Using the flip-side allows me to keep the front clutter free. If you would like some tips for making the most of your business card, send me a PM with your email I would love to share.

I don't have them for daycare (but I should) but for my yoga. I kept the front minimal (like example above) and on the back put my website, fb link and bullet pointed classes I taught.
jenboo 03:40 PM 03-07-2016
Originally Posted by childcaremom:

I don't have them for daycare (but I should) but for my yoga. I kept the front minimal (like example above) and on the back put my website, fb link and bullet pointed classes I taught.
This is how I do mine.
renodeb 03:08 PM 03-08-2016
I have my logo, phone number and license number on the back. It was either free at vistaprint or very minimal cost.
Deb
DaveA 04:07 AM 03-09-2016
I do something similar to Nillawafer's cards for my bladesmithing. I don't have cards for the daycare Quick and easy to print out at home.
image1.JPG
image2.JPG

People respond to a visual reminder. In her case it is her pic, in mine it's the knife the customer was looking at (I do different cards for each knife on the table at a show). It reinforces/ recalls the conversations you had with them.
Attached:
AmyKidsCo 03:49 PM 03-09-2016
I only have the front printed, cuz it's cheaper.
Tags:business cards, marketing
Reply Up