Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Marketing
cara041083 09:40 AM 04-14-2014
I need help with advertising. I advertise on FB, CL, and the local agency's that help with child care here and with word of mouth. What else can I do? i have a family that isn't a good fit but if I term I will loose two spots. So I want to have someone lined up and get a list going. What do you guys do? I know there has been threads before but when I search I can't seem to find anything
bklsmum 09:49 AM 04-14-2014
You can also put up flyers at local grocery stores and churches. If you live on a busy street you might also want to consider a sign in your yard with a phone number on it.
NoMoreJuice! 10:49 AM 04-14-2014
I've always had a referral program in place for my current families. For each full time family they refer, they get a free week after the new family has been enrolled for 30 days. Then I give them a stack of business cards and they go to work for me telling everyone in town about my daycare!
mamap 08:04 PM 04-14-2014
Do you have a website that is easy to find? It takes a lot of work to get onto the 1st page of a google search but it's possible! Momtrusted.com, care.com, manta, yelp, google places, etc. Lots of ways to be seen and get ranked by google! PM me if you have any questions!
Unregistered 08:44 PM 04-14-2014
There are a lot of local advertising places that will make "yard signs" for you. get like 20 and put them up for a week at a time every 3 weeks around where you live on the most major roads, preferably near intersections, red lights, and stop signs. just make sure you put them on public property and not in someone's yard !
Meeko 06:34 AM 04-15-2014
We use the referral incentive like some others on here. Any current client who refers someone gets a free week (for one child) after their referral has been with us for 6 weeks.

We also made sure our web site is the first thing that pops up when people google daycare in out town.

I pass out business cards everywhere I go and ask my clients to take cards to pass out too. I return the favor for them too.

We have a huge Woman's Expo here every spring and fall. Not only is it fun to go to with my daughters, I use it for advertising too without having a booth!

I stop by booths that are willing to do a card trade. For instance, one guy is always there with his gadgets for child carseats. I take some of his cards and keep them by my sign in area. In turn, he keeps my cards on his booth table for people to pick up. THOUSANDS of women go to this thing over two days. I get lots of calls around that time
Blackcat31 08:55 AM 04-15-2014
Originally Posted by cara041083:
I need help with advertising. I advertise on FB, CL, and the local agency's that help with child care here and with word of mouth. What else can I do? i have a family that isn't a good fit but if I term I will loose two spots. So I want to have someone lined up and get a list going. What do you guys do? I know there has been threads before but when I search I can't seem to find anything
More threads about marketing and advertising

https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=advertising
missy 09:18 AM 04-20-2014
http://www.alphabetsigns.com/signs/p...FYuXOgodbxkAAQ

If you live on a well-travelled road, I second the sign. I got one of those "sandwich" signs that you prop up, its pretty heavy so stays put. I put some balloons on it each day. And more people have seen it then all of my ads I swear! I got it at a print shop and they put my logo on it, " Now Enrolling," and a big arrow on each side (you could skip the arrow to avoid walk-ins and add your phone number). And it is laminated for weather proofing. l for about $60.
daycarehelper 06:24 AM 04-19-2018
I see this was posted a while ago but we just helped a daycare with marketing. Being that it was a new daycare we gave them a discount to help them out. My site is but just let them know about this post and Evan sent you. We love helping daycares out and always great people to work with.
Blackcat31 06:30 AM 04-19-2018
Originally Posted by daycarehelper:
I see this was posted a while ago but we just helped a daycare with marketing. Being that it was a new daycare we gave them a discount to help them out. My site is but just let them know about this post and Evan sent you. We love helping daycares out and always great people to work with.
Please get admin approval before advertising on our site.

You can contact admin here: https://www.daycare.com/forum/member.php?u=1
ErnestFlores 03:22 PM 05-02-2018
Did you try posting them online? Sometimes sites like craigslist workout well for us.
Tags:advertising, marketing
Reply Up