Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Has Anyone Heard Of These New Daycare Sites?
momma2girls 08:33 AM 11-18-2009
Has anyone heard of these new daycare sites to find great childcare? These are care.com and also CCR- Child Resource and Referrel? These are great sites and both are background checked!!!!!!!!!!
momma2girls 08:38 AM 11-18-2009
The # to find great daycares in your area (CCR) is 1-800-233-0054
tymaboy 09:57 AM 11-18-2009
Those are not new. When I get a call for childcare & can not take the child I suggest they call or go to the CCR website to find other providers in the area.
momma2girls 10:02 AM 11-18-2009
I am going to start to do the same thing here.
tinytotzdaycare 03:28 PM 11-18-2009
This is a great place to get listed if you have openings or would like free advertisement for your daycare....they also offer classes and training and information on lots of childcare related issues. I get a monthly newsletter from them.

Iowa Providers can also contact the ISU Extension for A TON of FREE CLASSES, ITEMS, and join the Learning Library...the library is a "room" full of toys, learning materials, unit themed boxes that you may check out for FREE!!
Former Teacher 04:39 PM 11-18-2009
Yes I have heard of care.com. When I left my former center, I signed up for it since I didn't have a job. Within a matter of a few days, I got my first employer. I was with them as a private nanny for about 2 months before the economy hit them really bad.

I highly recommend care.com for parents as well as caregivers.
Tags:marketing
Reply Up