Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Business Cards for Promotion
MirabDesigns 07:29 AM 08-12-2010
Hi, I'm Miranda, a former daycare owner who now provides marketing support to in-home daycare owners and center owners. I look forward to connecting with all of you in this forum. I also write parenting, health and fitness and relationship articles for sites like ModernMom.com.

Since I'm new here...I'd like to offer each of you a free business card design for your daycare, if you don't already have cards to give prospects.

Imagine this, you're standing in the supermarket, in the middle of the cereal aisle, and you strike up a conversation with a mom who's new to the area. She mentions she's in search of a home daycare and asks you if you know of any.

Of course you do, you own your own home daycare! But if the inquiring mom asks you for a business card and you don't have one to hand her, you may use a prospective client. Sure you could write your name and number on a piece of paper, but we both know that's not an ideal approach.

Let me help you run your home daycare like a professional. Contact me by 10 a.m. on August 12th, and I'll create a free business card design for you.

Here's how:

1. Email me at mirabdesigns@gmail.com
2. Tell me in one sentence what you're doing to advertise your daycare (besides your Craigslist ad)
3. I'll email you within 24 hours to find out the name of your daycare and the other information you want included on your card. We'll also discuss design options such as color and images.

If you're thinking free sounds too good to be true, shoot me an email and I'll prove to you it's not. Remember, you must email me by August 12th at 10 p.m. to take advantage of this opportunity.

In the meantime, if you have any other questions about marketing your in-home daycare or center, shoot me an email.

Look forward to speaking with you,
Mira
Tags:business cards, daycare marketing, daycare support, marketing
Reply Up