Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>How Many Of You...
blueclouds29 06:53 PM 07-16-2011
go on here outside of daycare hours? Like on Friday nights, Saturdays or Sundays? Just wondering, cause I'm on here ALL the time no matter what! I love reading the threads and responses. You guys encourage me and makes me feel I'm not the only one going through some problems/issues!
Zoe 06:55 PM 07-16-2011
There aren't too many, but I go on whenever I'm on the computer and usually see at least a few responding to new threads. It just slows down a lot.
Hunni Bee 06:57 PM 07-16-2011
Me too!! I'm not on it at all during daycare hours, as I don't usually have access to a computer and my kids would have most likely started a forest fire or some other disaster if I was on here for one second
E Daycare 07:01 PM 07-16-2011
Originally Posted by Hunni Bee:
my kids would have most likely started a forest fire or some other disaster if I was on here for one second
LOL!! I go on weekends too. I dont do a lot during the evenings so when El hub is out with his friends for the night I come here and browse through. Before I know it, its bedtime and I get to start all over again. Weekends there is a lull but it gives me time to catch up on threads Im too busy to read during the day.
SilverSabre25 07:27 PM 07-16-2011
Yeah I am on here all the time too. the link is at the top of my bookmarks along with Facebook and Gmail and the weather (I'm a nerd, shush!) and the blogs I read (and check a lot). I'm lame and don't have much of a life, what can I say.
Meeko 07:55 PM 07-16-2011
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
Yeah I am on here all the time too. the link is at the top of my bookmarks along with Facebook and Gmail and the weather (I'm a nerd, shush!) and the blogs I read (and check a lot). I'm lame and don't have much of a life, what can I say.
Don't feel bad...I live here too! Just finished painting my bathroom and my back is killing me! Nothing else to do but sit and surf!!
sharlan 08:06 PM 07-16-2011
My computer is in the dining area between the kitchen and family room. It gives me a lot of opportunity to be online.
Abigail 08:47 PM 07-16-2011
I was on here a lot when I had a ton of unanswered questions. Now I'm so busy I am only on here 5 times a week....

I have the week off daycare, now back to daycare on Monday because I had another job I do every summer. I'm working almost 3 weeks straight and exhausted. Our heat index was 110 and I had to stand outside all day. It's nice to take a break from daycare once in awhile!

Soon I'll be on here a lot asking more questions as I'm getting closer and closer to opening daycare.
PitterPatter 10:54 PM 07-16-2011
I'm here right now on a Saturday night 1:50am to be exact. Make that Sunday morning. I find it hard to log in during daycare hours so I usuallu browse after hours. I do pop on while the kids eat lunch or while they nap but when I pop in during their playtime etc I feel guilty so I try to come here after daycare hours to browse in peace without guilt!
Country Kids 01:45 AM 07-17-2011
I'm on before work, nap, and in the evenings. Browse in and out on the weekends but here it is 2:00 Sunday morning and I can't sleep. Came to see what everybody is up to!
Kaddidle Care 04:20 AM 07-17-2011
I'm here when I'm not at work. I don't have time for computers when I'm at work. (but I only work part time.)
Maddy'sMommy 06:08 AM 07-17-2011
I'm here more often during nights and weekends. lol. I have little guys, so I don't have much time during the day. During naps I clean as much as I can and watch a quick TV show I missed from the night before.
nannyde 02:54 PM 07-17-2011
LOVE daycare.com

I usually keep a window open all day long every day. When the computer is on it's on daycare.com
familyschoolcare 02:57 PM 07-17-2011
For me it depends on what the rest of the family is doing.
Tags:forum question
Reply Up