Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Advertising Items
PitterPatter 03:17 PM 09-03-2011
Does anyone here use items such as pens, note pads, magnets, calendars etc. to advertise your daycare? I have been getting some items from Vista print as I usually do but I find the shirts and pens to be a little expensive. Anyone know where I can get a deal on pens pencils or shirts without having to buy 500 0r 1000 of them?
Michelle 03:54 PM 09-03-2011
how about oriental trading company for pens, pencils, and shirts... I am not sure. I have a really cool t-shirt guy that makes our shirts in all sizes..even babies...for like $12 ... all colors! , p.m. me and I can give you his info, he can ship them to you.
As far as magnets? let me know when you find a good place!
Abigail 08:39 PM 09-05-2011
I have magnets and business card and postcard paper I'll print directly on from my computer. My mom has a very expensive and fancy sewing machine and can customize things on it! I just told her tonight after seeing what she did to a blanket that I want her to put my daycare name on shirts that I bring to her and she can make them while I'm there! FREE! It will be a few months before I go back to get them done, but if you remind me I can email you pictures and she may offer to do the same for you and you could pay via paypal or something. They're amazing and I know she wouldn't charge much, maybe a few dollars a shirt and the cost of the shirt/shipping itself.
Tags:advertising ideas, brands, marketing
Reply Up