Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Closing!
erinalexmom 06:15 AM 02-07-2012
Just wanted to thank those who have helped me over the last year. I am closing at the end of the school year. I have already notified the families. I am going back to my nursing job. I can make the same $ in 20 hours a week. So I am going to spend my summer with my kids and husband! Plus I get my house back! I got a great job offer and it would be crazy not to take it. Plus, it is with the same company I have worked part time for 3 years so I already know everyone and how to do the job. Can't wait to start the new chapter in my life. Thanks to anyone who helped me along the way!
Blackcat31 06:30 AM 02-07-2012
Congratulations!

Sounds like you are really excited to make the change!!
erinalexmom 06:34 AM 02-07-2012
thanks especially to you blackcat you have helped me alot over these months
SimpleMom 06:40 AM 02-07-2012
Congrats on the new job!! Have fun hanging out with your kids and hubby!!
DaycareMama 06:45 AM 02-07-2012
That is fantastic!! I wish you all the best.
Blackcat31 06:49 AM 02-07-2012
Originally Posted by erinalexmom:
thanks especially to you blackcat you have helped me alot over these months
Aw, thanks....
cheerfuldom 08:21 AM 02-07-2012
so glad you found a great job! sounds like it is ideal, same money and less hours wooohooo!
MamaBear 10:19 AM 02-07-2012
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sounds like an awesome plan! Good for you!
momma2girls 11:53 AM 02-07-2012
CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!! Good luck!!!
saved4always 12:14 PM 02-07-2012
Congratulations!!!! Isn't it so sad that the part that sounded the best to me was getting the house back. Sometimes I just can't stand seeing all the toys and small child stuff in my house..lol! Anyways...so happy for you!!
littlemissmuffet 12:45 PM 02-07-2012
Congratulations! Enjoy having your house back and more free time!!!
erinalexmom 02:31 AM 02-08-2012
Saved, its not crazy at all. It was by far my biggest trouble with the daycare. I didn't have a seperate space for my daycare and I was so tired of kids throwing food on my dinning room floor,toys everywhere,storing all the "stuff" that comes with this job. Not to mention the fact that my home was not my home anymore I was sharing with 8 other families
I want to put things in my yard and not worry about if a kid would get hurt on it, fix up things around the house and not worry about a child tearing it up,ect.
e.j. 05:10 AM 02-08-2012
Sorry to see you go but......Congratulations! Good luck and enjoy having your house to yourself! I have to say I'm a little envious.
saved4always 12:02 PM 02-08-2012
Saved, its not crazy at all. It was by far my biggest trouble with the daycare. I didn't have a seperate space for my daycare and I was so tired of kids throwing food on my dinning room floor,toys everywhere,storing all the "stuff" that comes with this job. Not to mention the fact that my home was not my home anymore I was sharing with 8 other families
I want to put things in my yard and not worry about if a kid would get hurt on it, fix up things around the house and not worry about a child tearing it up,ect.
Yep, I feel the same here. It is better this year because I moved most of the toys, playdoh, crayons, etc. to the finished basement. So, I can close the door when everyone leaves and not look at it til the next day. But I still have high chairs in the kitchen, pnp's in the bedrooms and baby cups in the cupboards. So, it is like never leaving work and never really feeling like my house is truly my own. I do love the kids like crazy, but the wear and tear on the house is definitely a negative. I am happy for you that you will get to come home from work and your home will belong just to your family.
Country Kids 12:13 PM 02-08-2012
I pm you about some stuff! Didn't want you to leave and not see it.
Tags:closing daycare
Reply Up