Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Daycare.com Registry List - Member Offer
Melissa67 03:50 PM 04-07-2016
do you get calls by joining the list,paying the 9.00 a month is not bad, thinking of other ways to advertise.
Thriftylady 03:59 PM 04-07-2016
I have thought about it. But I am in a somewhat rural area and I am not sure it would work well for me. I mean in order for it to work, people have to actually look it up.
Michael 04:03 PM 04-07-2016
We receive over 8000 visitors a day. We've had some facilities that are still with us since 2003. As a bonus, if you have a website being listed on Daycare.com and place your website link on your advertisement, it will actually help your website to be indexed higher in search results because of Daycare.com's prominence in the field since 1997. That's a value in itself.

There are many benefits to being in our registry. Give it a try and see if you get the results you want. You can always turn on and off the account as needed. The only difference is that in "expired mode" a listing will only "periodically" come up in our searches.

If anyone signs up from this thread, I will add another three months if you PM me. You can signup here: https://daycare.com/php/start_new_signup.php
Thriftylady 04:35 PM 04-07-2016
Oh what the heck. I can't seem to fill these two spaces I will give it a try!
NillaWafers 05:42 PM 04-07-2016
Haha, I guess I will too! I have one spot to fill that I can't just seem to get anyone to commit to
Michael 05:52 PM 04-07-2016
Originally Posted by NillaWafers:
Haha, I guess I will too! I have one spot to fill that I can't just seem to get anyone to commit to
Here is what I will do for our members that sign up. I will add three months listing plus give you Premium Placement and also the Pictures option. These are usually at an extra cost but I'll throw all of those in for free. It is important that you PM me and let me know the name of the listing. We have over 200,000 facilities on Daycare.com and I would need to manually search your listing in order to upgrade it.

Here is one member that just signed up today and is resolving a the top of searches for her area:

https://www.daycare.com/php/searchli...zip_city=83706
NillaWafers 05:57 PM 04-07-2016
Oh awesome, I PMd you!
Michael 06:00 PM 04-07-2016
Oh awesome, I PMd you!
You are resolving nicely in the search results. https://www.daycare.com/php/searchli...zip_city=91776

You will also get picked up by Google, Bing and the other search engines in a few days. Lets get some pictures up for you.
lovemydaycare0912 06:35 PM 04-07-2016
If I PM you tomorrow, will this offer still be valid? I want to sign up. Didnt even know there was an option to pay for advertisement.
NillaWafers 07:00 PM 04-07-2016
Originally Posted by Michael:
You are resolving nicely in the search results. https://www.daycare.com/php/searchli...zip_city=91776

You will also get picked up by Google, Bing and the other search engines in a few days. Lets get some pictures up for you.
Hmm, well I can't login. I sent you a PM, but basically it says my UN doesn't exist but it'll send me my password so it does? Lol.
jenboo 07:37 PM 04-07-2016
Such a fantastic offer. Thank you!
Michael 12:31 AM 04-08-2016
I'll continue this offer for members that want it.
NillaWafers 07:57 AM 04-08-2016
Thanks so much, I got everything squared away I hope to get some interest soon.
sammie 09:07 AM 04-08-2016
I submitted my listing and then realized I made a typo. Is there a way to edit the listing after it is submitted? Thanks!
Blackcat31 09:16 AM 04-08-2016
Originally Posted by sammie:
I submitted my listing and then realized I made a typo. Is there a way to edit the listing after it is submitted? Thanks!
Just send a message to Michael in regards to what the typo is and he will edit/fix it for you.
NillaWafers 09:16 AM 04-08-2016

If you log in with the username and pass you created, it'll show "edit profile" on the top, that's where you can edit your info.
Michael 02:14 PM 04-08-2016
I will resend your password information so that you can access your listing through your control panel. Let me know if you were able to update as needed.
Michael 02:55 PM 04-08-2016
If you log in with the username and pass you created, it'll show "edit profile" on the top, that's where you can edit your info.
NillaWafers, I am impressed by your knowledge of html. You coded and formatted the pictures yourself. Very impressive.

https://www.daycare.com/php/showlist...D=00418444&p=1
sammie 03:48 PM 04-08-2016
I will resend your password information so that you can access your listing through your control panel. Let me know if you were able to update as needed.
Thank you!!
NillaWafers 03:50 PM 04-08-2016
NillaWafers, I am impressed by your knowledge of html. You coded and formatted the pictures yourself. Very impressive.

https://www.daycare.com/php/showlist...D=00418444&p=1
Haha awww thanks! My husband is a graphic designer. Plus I did my own website and blog (via wordpress). I am totally confused by CSS though, haha. I can muddle through it, however!
Nurse Jackie 09:48 AM 04-12-2016
Here is what I will do for our members that sign up. I will add three months listing plus give you Premium Placement and also the Pictures option. These are usually at an extra cost but I'll throw all of those in for free. It is important that you PM me and let me know the name of the listing. We have over 200,000 facilities on Daycare.com and I would need to manually search your listing in order to upgrade it.

Here is one member that just signed up today and is resolving a the top of searches for her area:
Hi Michael is this offer still available?
https://www.daycare.com/php/searchli...zip_city=83706
Michael 11:42 AM 04-12-2016
Originally Posted by Nurse Jackie:
Yes it is. Sign up and let me know here in the forum so that I can upgrade you.

Also, for every member that wants a vanity email address, let me know. I've seen some very long and confusing email addresses that are not memorable. If you want to use NurseJackie@Daycare.com let me know. I can point it to your current email address. There are members here that I set that up for previously. Let me know if anyone is interested and wants more information. It's a free service like the forum.
Thriftylady 11:49 AM 04-12-2016
Yes it is. Sign up and let me know here in the forum so that I can upgrade you.

Also, for every member that wants a vanity email address, let me know. I've seen some very long and confusing email addresses that are not memorable. If you want to use NurseJackie@Daycare.com let me know. I can point it to your current email address. There are members here that I set that up for previously. Let me know if anyone is interested and wants more information. It's a free service like the forum.
Okay I would like more info. Are you saying it would send the emails to my normal email address?
Michael 02:44 PM 04-12-2016
Originally Posted by Nurse Jackie:
Jackie, I upgraded the listing to include Premium Search Placement, an extra 3 months and also Pictures Enhanced Page options:
https://www.daycare.com/php/showlisting.php?ID=00418452

You can upload different photos or email them to me and I will format the page for you.
Nurse Jackie 02:46 PM 04-12-2016
Thank you
Michael 02:49 PM 04-12-2016
Originally Posted by Thriftylady:
Okay I would like more info. Are you saying it would send the emails to my normal email address?
Yes, but its even better than that. gmail, yahoo and other email providers allow you to use a vanity email address "in place" of theirs. It will actually send and receive as your new address. So in essence you would have two email addresses to use. One for your gmail users and one for your daycare.

I can simply have it forward to your current email, or you can set it up with your provider to act as your email system. Its your choice. I kinda like the look and sound of ThriftyLady@Daycare.com

Here is a previous thread that may help you understand the benefits. https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66227
Unregistered 04:56 AM 04-13-2016
As a parent this site is the first one that popped up for me when I was searching for child care in my local area. I am sure I am not the only person that has found wonderful child care from this page.
Michael 10:14 AM 04-13-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
As a parent this site is the first one that popped up for me when I was searching for child care in my local area. I am sure I am not the only person that has found wonderful child care from this page.
Thank you. Daycare.com is very well indexed by the search engines. We've been in business for almost 20 years. Consider registering on this forum as a member.
Michael 02:48 PM 04-13-2016
On an interesting note, we've have many members here take advantage of signing up for this offer.

We actually have two members that with the same business name but in different states. One in Michigan and one in California. Now that is rare.

Lil' Sprouts Daycare
Melissa67 03:55 PM 04-13-2016
I added my name to the list don't know if I got the offer Micheal offered,I'll try it for three months
Michael 04:12 PM 04-13-2016
Originally Posted by Melissa67:
I added my name to the list don't know if I got the offer Micheal offered,I'll try it for three months
You would have needed to let me know the name of the facility. PM me the phone number and name so I can locate it. I will give you the options that I offered for free as long as you continue your basic listing with us.

https://www.daycare.com/forum/member.php?u=1
CityGarden 04:47 PM 04-13-2016
Thanks so much, I got everything squared away I hope to get some interest soon.
I really like your listing. I would suggest changing the typo. At present it reads

"6 mnoths - 5 years"

Great pics!!!
Michael 06:38 PM 04-13-2016
Originally Posted by CityGarden:
I really like your listing. I would suggest changing the typo. At present it reads

"6 mnoths - 5 years"

Great pics!!!
I fixed it.
clintonjohnson13 12:26 PM 04-22-2016
I wanted to thank you for all the help and information I have found on this website. It has really helped us.
My wife ran a daycare in Illinois for 12 years and was advertised only by word of mouth. It is so different being in a totally new state not knowing anybody here trying to find kids.
We want to list the daycare on this website. I had seen posts from a while back where you had offered some deals for first timers advertising on daycare.com. I was curious if that would still be a possibility?

Again, thank you for all the help and advice. We would probably still be totally lost or had given up without the forum.
Michael 01:59 PM 04-22-2016
Originally Posted by clintonjohnson13:
I wanted to thank you for all the help and information I have found on this website. It has really helped us.
My wife ran a daycare in Illinois for 12 years and was advertised only by word of mouth. It is so different being in a totally new state not knowing anybody here trying to find kids.
We want to list the daycare on this website. I had seen posts from a while back where you had offered some deals for first timers advertising on daycare.com. I was curious if that would still be a possibility?

Again, thank you for all the help and advice. We would probably still be totally lost or had given up without the forum.
I really appreciate that. It is the members that offer their expertise that is invaluable. They deserve the credit.

Yes, I am offering the extra months and premium option for free as long as you keep the basic membership ongoing. Sign up and let me know the name so I can give you the upgrades.

Mike 06:47 PM 04-22-2016
The listings don't include Canada.
Michael 07:22 PM 04-22-2016
Originally Posted by Mike:
The listings don't include Canada.
Not yet. We use to have 40% here from Canada until Google changed its algorithm.
clintonjohnson13 06:19 AM 04-25-2016
Thank You so much! We are all signed up. Our username and daycare name are as follows. Candy's Home Daycare Noblesville (candacejohnson1981)

We can't wait to start hearing from parents!
Michael 01:41 PM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by clintonjohnson13:
Thank You so much! We are all signed up. Our username and daycare name are as follows. Candy's Home Daycare Noblesville (candacejohnson1981)

We can't wait to start hearing from parents!
Great! I've added the three months, Premium Placement and Enhanced Page options for free: https://www.daycare.com/php/showlisting.php?ID=00418476

You will immediately be searchable from Daycare.com and the search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo will index your listing page in the next few days which will bring extra visitors to your page.
Tags:advertising, advertising ideas, daycare.com, marketing, marketing ideas
Reply Up