Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Some Site Suggestions to Post an Ad
hottie8962 01:01 AM 08-23-2016
What are some sites u post your childcare ad on.The only site I've ever post on is craigslist looking for some more sites to post on prefer free or low cost.thanks
yodaone 07:13 AM 08-23-2016
If you are on Facebook I've found posting on mom sites or even swap site to be helpful. Good luck!
Michael 10:23 PM 08-24-2016
We have a registry on Daycare.com that you can list on: https://daycare.com/php/start_new_signup.php
spedmommy4 06:10 AM 08-25-2016
This may be helpful for you.

https://www.daycare.com/news/adverti...r-daycare.html

She lists lots of places to post and how to get your childcare name out there. She mentions eBay classifieds in the article. That was a great place to post; however, I just received notice that they are shutting down that site.
MarinaVanessa 07:47 AM 08-25-2016
If you read through the link above and advertise with flyers you can try my ever amazing magic flyers. When I used them I got tons of calls, just make sure to ask for permission when you post them if it's in a business or private property.

These are old so it's all old info on mine but you get the picture. I printed these on colored paper and then the orange pocket holds business cards. The pockets are library book pockets for check out cards that you can get at office supply stores or teacher-oriented stores like Lakeshore. I bought colored pockets and the pocket would be a complementary color to the paper (so a purple pocket for a yellow flyer etc.

Mike 02:36 PM 08-25-2016
That's a great idea. I've advertised my various businesses with flyers and cards on bulletin boards, but never thought of putting both that way.
hottie8962 10:59 PM 08-25-2016
That's a good idea I will order some business cards and posters to go with it.I read those links also gave me more sites to post on.im working on creating a free website half way done .i didnt know i can post on here so i might do that also,there is probally lots of people on this site looking for childare.thanks everyone
Tags:advertising, marketing
Reply Up