Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Worried Sick
kristinhomedaycare 11:25 AM 09-23-2015
I'm worried sick about one of my dcg's! In the hospital with a bone infection. No idea how she got it. No injuries or wounds. Never knew how attached I was to her until now. I'm worried sick checking my phone every 5 min for an update from her parents. Mind racing that maybe something more serious wrong making her immune system so compromised like cancer or something. No need for advice. Just wanted to express it. They really do become like your own faster than you know it. Only have watched her for 4 months.
MyAngels 11:27 AM 09-23-2015

I've been there, the waiting is awful. I'm sure she'll be ok. Keep us updated, Ok?

Ariana 11:33 AM 09-23-2015
Oh my goodness Sending you my thoughts and prayers
kristinhomedaycare 11:47 AM 09-23-2015
Thanks guys! I'll keep you informed. I am praying all is OK too!
kristinhomedaycare 11:59 AM 09-23-2015
Thanks guys! I'll keep you informed. I am praying all is OK too!
Blackcat31 12:07 PM 09-23-2015
Originally Posted by kristinhomedaycare:
I'm worried sick about one of my dcg's! In the hospital with a bone infection. No idea how she got it. No injuries or wounds. Never knew how attached I was to her until now. I'm worried sick checking my phone every 5 min for an update from her parents. Mind racing that maybe something more serious wrong making her immune system so compromised like cancer or something. No need for advice. Just wanted to express it. They really do become like your own faster than you know it. Only have watched her for 4 months.

Josiegirl 02:40 PM 09-23-2015
Yikes, will keep her in my most positive thoughts. Please keep us updated!
Reply Up