Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Kids Thoughts on Jobs
rosieteddy 12:09 PM 06-13-2014
Last night I was laying down waiting for my oldest Grandson to be ready for bed. A last minute sleepover .The younger grandson(10) says "Nana how much money do you think a comedium makes?" I am not sure I say ,its hardwork making people laugh.What about a Docter or Lawyer I say .To boring he replies . Aggghh I just laughed and send well work hard you'll figure it out .
hope 12:47 PM 06-13-2014
My DD truly believes she works with me "taking good care of all the babies" as she puts it. She tries to recruit any prego mom she sees! She told me when she grows up she wants to be a horse back rider because she has worked with babies too long. Haha! She's an expert at 5 years old I guess!
Oh, she also said that Dh and I can live on the horse farm with her. I tease her that I may sneak in some babies to care for.
e.j. 02:05 PM 06-13-2014
I have a 9 year old dcb who I've watched since he was an infant. As we were waiting for his school bus this morning, I said, "Well, only 4 more days after today! I'm very jealous! I wish I could have a nice long summer vacation, too." As he was getting on the bus he shouted, "Well, you're a day care provider! If I got to play all day, I wouldn't need a summer vacation, either!" Hmmmm.....I must be just that good that I make it look like I'm playing all the time!
craftymissbeth 02:20 PM 06-13-2014
Originally Posted by hope:
My DD truly believes she works with me "taking good care of all the babies" as she puts it. She tries to recruit any prego mom she sees! She told me when she grows up she wants to be a horse back rider because she has worked with babies too long. Haha! She's an expert at 5 years old I guess!
Oh, she also said that Dh and I can live on the horse farm with her. I tease her that I may sneak in some babies to care for.
That's awesome advertisement!
drseuss 03:04 PM 06-13-2014
Originally Posted by hope:
Heeheeee!!!
Reply Up