Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>New Registered Users-This Is Interesting
countrymom 10:05 AM 02-09-2011
so the past 15 min. there have been several new users, but check out their bios. what is going on. is this some kind of sick game that a registered user is doing.
E Daycare 10:07 AM 02-09-2011
Id say spammers or trolls.
Little People 10:08 AM 02-09-2011
I must be missing something, I don't see any new people
countrymom 10:10 AM 02-09-2011
if you go to the main page and scoll all the way to the bottom it shows how many people are on, anyone that is new and registered. I just thought it was weird.
E Daycare 10:13 AM 02-09-2011
Yeah I was thinking it was someone wanting to get our info to spam us or trolls to do what the person in PSA thread did, troll the crap out of someone pissing them off and making them feel bad/mad. Being a mean old troll.
Little People 10:17 AM 02-09-2011
Originally Posted by countrymom:
if you go to the main page and scoll all the way to the bottom it shows how many people are on, anyone that is new and registered. I just thought it was weird.
Took me a few minutes, but I see it now
AnythingsPossible 10:27 AM 02-09-2011
Is it people trolling, or old members wanting to change their info due to the issues over the past day???
I know there was some question about changing your log in name and it staying with old posts, maybe there are some members who want to start fresh.
E Daycare 10:34 AM 02-09-2011
Originally Posted by AnythingsPossible:
Is it people trolling, or old members wanting to change their info due to the issues over the past day???
I know there was some question about changing your log in name and it staying with old posts, maybe there are some members who want to start fresh.
Good point! One of the new users said their employment was the Bahamas. I want to work in the Bahamas! Makes me think this said user is a bot/spammer/troller. Or VERY freakin lucky. And I want to be friends.
Abigail 12:11 PM 02-09-2011
All I see if 9,740 active members. Is that what you're talking about?
Tags:new member, trolls, unregistered
Reply Up