Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Facebook Page, How's It Look?
Unregistered 06:25 PM 10-16-2012
I just set up my facebook page, that I'm primarily going to use to advertise. I want to add picture's of art projects, and outside, but this is what I have so far. Very basic, but I needed to start using it as come Friday, I'm down two kids.

Oh, I'm a member that's logged out so this post isn't connected to my name here.

How's it looking so far? This is my play space, that's in a corner of my downstairs family room but they have the whole downstairs to roam. I didn't include a picture of that area as it's not kid centered--it just has a coach, a projector screen, and a couple of toys.

Feedback on the info and how I worded things?

http://www.facebook.com/hillsborochildcare
daycare 07:40 PM 10-16-2012
I think you forgot to attach a link
Unregistered 07:46 PM 10-16-2012
Oh my gosh...I'm so embarrassed!!

Sorry, here it is.

http://www.facebook.com/hillsborochildcare
nanglgrl 09:24 PM 10-16-2012
It looks very clean which is wonderful for me (I'm a cleanaholic) and I LOVE your little desks and the kids art hanging up. How many children do you care for? Do you do all ages or preschool? Is this the only play area?
I only ask because from the pictures it looks a little sparse, my dk kids would be bored and getting into naughty pretty quick but they are a pretty active group of 2's. You said there was another section of the room with some toys maybe a picture of that would help? I see a family living/pretend play center and a few other various toys but no other "centers". If you put some big pillows on the floor by the books you could have a reading center and some art supplies on the table could be an art center. Do you have any blocks? Musical instruments? If so these things are easy to make into centers.
Sorry if this comes across as rude, I try to give an honest opinion when someone asks about their space and try to give the opinion as if I were a parent looking at placing my children in their care. I would place my children in a home that looked like this but I would also want to know what the daily schedule looks like, amount of TV time etc. because I would think my children might get bored in the 8 hours they are awake and in daycare each day. Hope this helps!
Tags:advertise, advertising, facebook
Reply Up