Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>That About Sums It Up!
williams2008 03:01 PM 05-24-2013
Today I had 2 dcps tell me that their child will be going to headstart in August. I had another dcp put in her two weeks notice On top of that I had to deal with screaming twins that has been here since 7a.m and just left while their mom has been off work all day. Did I mention that today was the twins birthday?!?!?!?!?!?! That sums up my day.

I am soooooooo ready for my 3 day weekend!!
Leigh 03:47 PM 05-24-2013
Originally Posted by williams2008:
Today I had 2 dcps tell me that their child will be going to headstart in August. I had another dcp put in her two weeks notice On top of that I had to deal with screaming twins that has been here since 7a.m and just left while their mom has been off work all day. Did I mention that today was the twins birthday?!?!?!?!?!?! That sums up my day.

I am soooooooo ready for my 3 day weekend!!
In my state, we still get paid by Child Care Services while a child attends Head Start (they are gone for 3-4 hours). The parents or CCS pays full rate while they attend. Are these people pulling their children because of headstart? Do they do full-day headstart where you live?
williams2008 04:04 PM 05-24-2013
Originally Posted by Leigh:
In my state, we still get paid by Child Care Services while a child attends Head Start (they are gone for 3-4 hours). The parents or CCS pays full rate while they attend. Are these people pulling their children because of headstart? Do they do full-day headstart where you live?
Yes, they are pulling because they got accepted into headstart. They have to be picked up at 2.
Reply Up