Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Friday!
BumbleBee 05:10 AM 06-06-2014
Happy Friday everybody!

The sun is shining, the kids are behaving, and it's the last work day of the week for many of us.

Enjoy your Friday all, hope it's a great one!
midaycare 05:20 AM 06-06-2014
Whoo hoo! I'm looking forward to resting this weekend because I have several new ones starting next week.
LadyK8 05:25 AM 06-06-2014
So happy! I'm already tired this morning, and have so much to get done over the weekend, God willing. So excited!
BumbleBee 05:26 AM 06-06-2014
Originally Posted by midaycare:
Whoo hoo! I'm looking forward to resting this weekend because I have several new ones starting next week.
Is this the last week of school over your way (I'm not entirely sure where you are in MI)? We have 3.5 days next week. I start my summer kids on the 16th-one more week before chaos!

Enjoy your weekend, and good luck with your new ones next week!
SilverSabre25 05:39 AM 06-06-2014
I'm closed next week :dance:

I did go and schedule two interviews for next week, lol, but that'll be easy with no daycare! Today I'm just biding my time...
CraftyMom 05:57 AM 06-06-2014
The sun is shining and so far it's a good day!

School isn't out until June 26th here, my kids are desperately awaiting the last day!
KiddieCahoots 07:01 AM 06-06-2014
Yee Ha!!!

Newbie has been screaming/crying most of the week.
Of course he's better today since he is slowly adjusting, just in time to start it all over next week.

Happy, happy weekend ladies!!!
Blackcat31 07:58 AM 06-06-2014
Yah Friday!!!

The sun IS shining!

It's been a mellow but busy week here.....

Got our vegetable garden planted (both at daycare and at home).

Built a brand new sandbox (am waiting for the new sand to arrive as I type..)

Found out a close friend is expecting (TWINS!) after trying unsuccessfully forever to carry/conceive.

Had to add a page to my wait list... the phone has NOT stopped ringing around here lately.

Had 2 interviews this week and have 3 interviews set up for next week

My DD is coming home from college for the weekend.

Hubs finally made a decision on what he is going to do with his $10,000 winnings!

I am down to only 2 pages left to complete on my new web-site...

Two families decreased their hours of attendance this week but not enough to affect my paycheck.

and the DCK's have all been really good this week!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!

Josiegirl 10:48 AM 06-06-2014
Yay. Friday. 45 minute naptime, what's up with that? Come on 5:00!!
Have a great weekend everybody!
Chellieleanne 11:38 AM 06-06-2014
Yay Friday! Getting kids to nap early today after playing in the water before lunch and I am enjoying the silence. Today has been fairly good but today has been rough, go figure oh well it is Friday with the weekend to relax ahead of me
AmyLeigh 11:55 AM 06-06-2014
We got invited to go swimming at a friend's house this afternoon, including dcg. So we are having a very laid back morning to preserve energy. Friend said she would have some beer chilled for me, but I told her I don't drink 'on the clock.'
But as soon as dcm picks up (or joins us), I'm cracking open a cold one!

Have a good weekend everyone!
drseuss 12:01 PM 06-06-2014
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Yah Friday!!!

The sun IS shining!

It's been a mellow but busy week here.....

Got our vegetable garden planted (both at daycare and at home).

Built a brand new sandbox (am waiting for the new sand to arrive as I type..)

Found out a close friend is expecting (TWINS!) after trying unsuccessfully forever to carry/conceive.

Had to add a page to my wait list... the phone has NOT stopped ringing around here lately.

Had 2 interviews this week and have 3 interviews set up for next week

My DD is coming home from college for the weekend.

Hubs finally made a decision on what he is going to do with his $10,000 winnings!

I am down to only 2 pages left to complete on my new web-site...

Two families decreased their hours of attendance this week but not enough to affect my paycheck.

and the DCK's have all been really good this week!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!
Well, that's pretty much awesome!!

We have had a long, busy week here. It's gorgeous outside today and we've been out all day. Kiddos are currently sleeping like rocks, all six of them including two babies. This is all good! And my own two just came home from school for the summer.
drseuss 12:07 PM 06-06-2014
I spoke too soon! Somebody woke everyone else up. LOL
Reply Up