Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Menus, Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Ideas>Aghhhhhh nejcjlvkvmbjdhsnx
Mariposa 10:26 AM 08-24-2020
That is how I feel with my first reimbursement. Frustrated.

I was not aware there had to be the kidkare enrollment so I submitted the other form the week I opened. Centers never had kidkare so I am used to just submitting the other form.

And apparently no 1st month grace or anything-so it is one of those reality checks. Often companies give you first time forgiveness. I submitted in time but without enrollment for my 3 full time kids (my kids included-that I bought more food for than they usually eat, tiny eaters) I will be paid for 2 part time kids.
Cat Herder 10:31 AM 08-24-2020
The only mistakes the food programs forgive is their own.
Unregistered 03:15 PM 08-24-2020
Using tablet, too lazy to sign in.

Yeah never really liked them but $ is $. Fought hard to only say "thank you" and nothing else but it is so maddening.
I choose to do extras (more wgr, more than what I am required, natural products) that cost me more, too...my decision...but also know I get paid back some and yet I did not. At least now I know.

Am I able to resubmit or contest? Probably not...
Blackcat31 08:21 AM 08-25-2020
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Using tablet, too lazy to sign in.

Yeah never really liked them but $ is $. Fought hard to only say "thank you" and nothing else but it is so maddening.
I choose to do extras (more wgr, more than what I am required, natural products) that cost me more, too...my decision...but also know I get paid back some and yet I did not. At least now I know.

Am I able to resubmit or contest? Probably not...
Once they receive your enrollment forms, they should absolutely go back and reimburse for the meals you claimed for the kids. I've never had to resubmit anything.

Just email them and ask.
Mariposa 09:53 AM 08-25-2020
Thanks, I just shot off the email.
284878 12:45 PM 08-25-2020
Remember whether you get paid or not, you can still claim all the meals you serve on your taxes. Even if it is only a cracker, per Tom Copeland.
Mariposa 11:55 PM 08-25-2020
Yes, definitely.
Tags:food program, frustrated, vent
Reply Up