Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Childcare Facebook Pages
Brooksie 07:17 AM 02-19-2013
Hey guys! I was just wondering how many of you advertise your DC on a Facebook page. I get A LOT of business and messages about child care from it and I thought (if we are even allowed) that it would be fun to 'like' each others pages and see what kind of stuff every one is doing. I post a TON of pictures with our crafts and activities and even post a lot of things about developmental milestones and I've found that my families and frankly even just friends really enjoy seeing what my 'Sprouts' are up to. You really would be surprised how many calls or messages I get where people mention they've already seen my space bc of my page and are eager to see it in person. Any way, if any one wants to check it out or participate you can see what we are up to at http://facebook.com/wherechildrengrow

And if you don't yet have a FB page for your DC maybe this can give you some inspiration
blandino 07:26 AM 02-19-2013
We have one and love it !! I dont post actual pictures of the kids, but I do post pictures of art, meals, and other related things. The parents love it too.

Facebook.com/landinofamilydaycare
MamaBearCanada 07:26 AM 02-19-2013
I don't have a FB page for daycare, but I just checked out yours and it's great. You have a beautiful space, well layed out with lots of natural light. I love the reading nook and your toys look clean and of good quality. It looks like you put a lot of thought into your crafts. I can see why parents would be interested
williams2008 07:30 AM 02-19-2013
I used to have one, but I deactivated it..I looked at yours and I love your space!!!
melilley 07:32 AM 02-19-2013
Very nice page! I was thinking about doing one, but wasn't sure. I was wondering if people look at it and if you get referrals from it, but looks like you do. I may just go ahead and make one! I don't have a daycare name, just my name, but I'm sure it will work! Thanks for sharing!
Brooksie 07:34 AM 02-19-2013
Thanks guys I love my space too. I use the Creative Curriculum and got my layout inspiration from that, and as far as the style I've created, I took the natural light and ran with it. Tried to use a lot of bright fun accents and really went overboard at ikea I post pictures of the kids bc the parents LOVE to see them, and photography is my hobby and I know some of the parents even frame some of my shots. They all sign something on the contract saying its alright for me to post those pictures.
Evansmom 07:47 AM 02-19-2013
I don't have a personal facebook page but I'm interested in making a business one. But I have questions about privacy. Can only parents of the daycare see it or will all the public be able to view it? And if only parents can see it then there wouldn't be a use for it as advertising for my business right?

Would there be a use for one if I don't have a personal facebook page or friends?

What about the whole friending and unfriending thing? I sound so old!

I am pretty good with a computer but I purposefully do not have an "online presence" just because I'm not interested in having one.
Brooksie 07:58 AM 02-19-2013
Originally Posted by Evansmom:
I don't have a personal facebook page but I'm interested in making a business one. But I have questions about privacy. Can only parents of the daycare see it or will all the public be able to view it? And if only parents can see it then there wouldn't be a use for it as advertising for my business right?

Would there be a use for one if I don't have a personal facebook page or friends?

I am pretty good with a computer but I purposefully do not have an "online presence" just because I'm not interested in having one.

With a business page any one can view it. That's why I make sure my parents sign off on me taking pictures of their kids. I haven't had any one refuse yet and most people really like being 'tagged' in their child's daily activities so all their friends can see it on their personal pages.
Even if you don't have one for yourself it can still be useful, since every one can see it that searches for it. I have found that with an already existing personal FB page, I was able to invite my friends to 'like' the business page and therefore got a lot more activity right away with the page.

With the friend/unfriend thing that doesn't really apply to the business page. People either opt to 'like' your business (which means they will get all your updates uploaded to their "news feed") or not, which means they can still view it but would have to go directly to your page to see whats going on. You also get to see how many people have viewed your particular posts and see what people are interested in seeing or not. Its pretty neat Hope that bit of info helped
Evansmom 09:20 AM 02-19-2013
Originally Posted by Brooksie:
With a business page any one can view it. That's why I make sure my parents sign off on me taking pictures of their kids. I haven't had any one refuse yet and most people really like being 'tagged' in their child's daily activities so all their friends can see it on their personal pages.
Even if you don't have one for yourself it can still be useful, since every one can see it that searches for it. I have found that with an already existing personal FB page, I was able to invite my friends to 'like' the business page and therefore got a lot more activity right away with the page.

With the friend/unfriend thing that doesn't really apply to the business page. People either opt to 'like' your business (which means they will get all your updates uploaded to their "news feed") or not, which means they can still view it but would have to go directly to your page to see whats going on. You also get to see how many people have viewed your particular posts and see what people are interested in seeing or not. Its pretty neat Hope that bit of info helped
Oh that does help thank you! I'm going to look into making my own business page then. Right now I only advertise by word of mouth and CL but I'm in the middle of changing my business and I think the more I get the message out there about what I do the better.

Thank you!
Brooksie 09:25 AM 02-19-2013
Oh that does help thank you! I'm going to look into making my own business page then. Right now I only advertise by word of mouth and CL but I'm in the middle of changing my business and I think the more I get the message out there about what I do the better.

Thank you!
No problem! Good luck!
daycarediva 10:02 AM 02-19-2013
I have one that is set up as a personal page (not business) and I only friend current daycare parents, and a small amount of approved extended family. I don't use it for advertising, but I HAVE received clients from it (an aunt of a current dck referred a friend looking-who just started today!) SO that's always an option if your parents prefer privacy with photos.

All of my parents RAVE about it, they love being tagged in photos and to 'see' our day.
Starburst 10:19 AM 02-19-2013
I plan on having one when I start my daycare.
MrsSteinel'sHouse 10:28 AM 02-19-2013
I think everyone here has mine I haven't been on here in a while and I need to catch up my FB page but here it is
www.facebook.com/MrsSteinelsHouse
LK5kids 10:31 AM 02-19-2013
Awesome! I am just getting mine set up.

Great space! I love looking at other people's FCC! I saw the Ikea tables online and my husband built e a longer version. Where did you get your chairs? I love them. I got the cute Ikea chairs that have the animals on the back . Mine are red and are so cute but a bit high and a more narrow base.
LK5kids 10:47 AM 02-19-2013
Originally Posted by MrsSteinel'sHouse:
I think everyone here has mine I haven't been on here in a while and I need to catch up my FB page but here it is
I look at your page all the time & Love it!
Brooksie 10:54 AM 02-19-2013
Originally Posted by LK5kids:
Awesome! I am just getting mine set up.

Great space! I love looking at other people's FCC! I saw the Ikea tables online and my husband built e a longer version. Where did you get your chairs? I love them. I got the cute Ikea chairs that have the animals on the back . Mine are red and are so cute but a bit high and a more narrow base.
Thank you! The chairs I have were donated to me, but they're from http://www.communityplaythings.com/ I love them AND they're stack-able
MrsSteinel'sHouse 11:06 AM 02-19-2013
Originally Posted by LK5kids:
I look at your page ll the time & Love it!
Thanks. I feel like I have been slacking lately new twins that are a handful and potty training seems to have zapped all my time... But I am sure someday I will get back on the boat.
Patches 11:17 AM 02-19-2013
I have one but I'm trying to stay somewhat anonymous on here so pm me if you would like to look at it.
nanglgrl 11:55 AM 02-19-2013
Here is my group Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/pplcenter/
And here is my business page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pitte...61895507293282
melilley 01:11 PM 02-19-2013
Originally Posted by nanglgrl:
I am in awe of your space-LOVE it!!! I think I would live in the loft...lol
spud912 02:41 PM 02-19-2013
Originally Posted by melilley:
Here's my business page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Small...22586304519013.

It's still very new so I have no photos of the daycare room. I also exclude all photos of children so I usually end up with only photos of the crafty things and the food.
melilley 03:10 PM 02-19-2013
Originally Posted by spud912:

It's still very new so I have no photos of the daycare room. I also exclude all photos of children so I usually end up with only photos of the crafty things and the food.
Your food looks so delish!!!!
Lyss 03:22 PM 02-19-2013
Cool! I literally just started adding stuff to mine, I created it a few months ago but unpublished it and it just sat vacant. I'm trying to do something with it though.

Everyone has such great spaces! I'm impressed! This is mine https://www.facebook.com/#!/ChildCareByAlyssa it's "published" for now but I'm kinda at a loss of how to advertise with it realistically. I just wanted to secure the site I guess (not that anyone's gonna be poaching my "name" or anything) but I want to keep it and my personal fb totally separate so I didn't even "like" it even though I don't think it shows people a list of who else likes it!
melilley 03:30 PM 02-19-2013
Originally Posted by Lyss:
Cool! I literally just started adding stuff to mine, I created it a few months ago but unpublished it and it just sat vacant. I'm trying to do something with it though.

Everyone has such great spaces! I'm impressed! This is mine https://www.facebook.com/#!/ChildCareByAlyssa it's "published" for now but I'm kinda at a loss of how to advertise with it realistically. I just wanted to secure the site I guess (not that anyone's gonna be poaching my "name" or anything) but I want to keep it and my personal fb totally separate so I didn't even "like" it!
I really like the main picture that you have, it's soooo cute! I was wondering the same, how do you use Facebook to advertise? I know you can get people to "like" your page, but it's people you know. Hmmm.
Brooksie 03:44 PM 02-19-2013

Everyone has such great spaces! I'm impressed! This is mine https://www.facebook.com/#!/ChildCareByAlyssa it's "published" for now but I'm kinda at a loss of how to advertise with it realistically. I just wanted to secure the site I guess (not that anyone's gonna be poaching my "name" or anything) but I want to keep it and my personal fb totally separate so I didn't even "like" it even though I don't think it shows people a list of who else likes it!
Love it! Your activities are great and present really well on the page. Also your cover photo is too cute!
Little Star75 03:54 PM 02-19-2013
I do, upon enrollment one of my forms is to get permission to photograph their child and post it on CL, FB, etc. if they don't sign it then I won't post pictures. So far all the parents have signed. I think legally we are supposed to get permission from parents. When my kids attended CDC I had to sign a form too.

Good luck
MrsSteinel'sHouse 04:22 PM 02-19-2013
I don't post pics of the kid lets either. There are some that you can't see their fac etc. lots of hands and feet since it is public it makes me uncomfortable.
blandino 04:29 PM 02-19-2013
I use a private blog for photo sharing. We have had an issue before with picture sharing (even with photo releases). So I am extra cautious - an only post pictures of faces on the blog. We do have or group pictures up, and our photographer actually posted it (and she has releases)- so I just sort of claim it as mine. I would love to post pictures of the kids on their, because I love the real time speed of it, but due to the issues we had in the past, I can't get myself to do it. Plus we have two sets of parents with varying privacy issues (adoption & job) who are very cautious about pictures being posted - and I would hate to have to go over each one with a fine tooth comb.
Patches 04:35 PM 02-19-2013
Originally Posted by Little Star75:
I do, upon enrollment one of my forms is to get permission to photograph their child and post it on CL, FB, etc. if they don't sign it then I won't post pictures. So far all the parents have signed. I think legally we are supposed to get permission from parents. When my kids attended CDC I had to sign a form too.

Good luck
I do this too. I also have a space on there where they can write specific request in. Say they don't mind facebook, but they don't want their child's picture on craigslist, then they check Yes, my child can be photographed blah blah blah and write in do not post pictures of my child(ren) on Craigslist.
nanglgrl 08:45 PM 02-19-2013
Thank you! I love it too and it always means so much to hear how other providers like it. Every time I walk down there it gives me a little boost of confidence and achievement. As far as the loft, it started because our state requires steps up to our egress windows if we use the basement and I didn't want to just have steps...so a happy accident I guess!
nanglgrl 08:51 PM 02-19-2013
Originally Posted by blandino:
I use a private blog for photo sharing. We have had an issue before with picture sharing (even with photo releases). So I am extra cautious - an only post pictures of faces on the blog. We do have or group pictures up, and our photographer actually posted it (and she has releases)- so I just sort of claim it as mine. I would love to post pictures of the kids on their, because I love the real time speed of it, but due to the issues we had in the past, I can't get myself to do it. Plus we have two sets of parents with varying privacy issues (adoption & job) who are very cautious about pictures being posted - and I would hate to have to go over each one with a fine tooth comb.
I have everyone sign a photo release form. It sounds like you had a problem even though someone signed a release...care to share? I've thought a problem could arise if previous clients wanted photos removed but couldn't think of anything else that could happen as long as I had the release.
Lyss 09:30 PM 02-19-2013
I really like the main picture that you have, it's soooo cute! I was wondering the same, how do you use Facebook to advertise? I know you can get people to "like" your page, but it's people you know. Hmmm.
Thanks! I know you can "promote" your page and pay fb to have it pop up in the ads on the side for people who have children in your area but I'd like to know how much success that actually has. I never pay attention the the ads.

Love it! Your activities are great and present really well on the page. Also your cover photo is too cute!
Thanks!

I don't post pics of the kid lets either. There are some that you can't see their fac etc. lots of hands and feet since it is public it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't like to include photos of the children either. I have permission to photograph and use in advertising (I keep a photo album of activities that the parents can see and I use it in interviews) but I don't use any face shots in any flyer's or fb.

I've never had problems with photo posting but for my myself I do whatever I can to keep photos of my DD out of the hands of some of my family I have cut off, which none of my DCPs know about, so I know I would be upset to see her on a public page and I just assume everyone else has skeletons they don't want knowing what they are up to as well!
MsLaura529 04:37 AM 02-20-2013

That is some yummy food there!!! Not even my family's dinners come out looking like that, haha. Great job! And the mardi gras masks were very cool!
MsLaura529 04:37 AM 02-20-2013

I really like your noodle obstacle course stuff!! What a great idea (and cheap, too!)
MsLaura529 04:40 AM 02-20-2013
Sorry for the multiple posts in a row, I don't know how to quote more than one person at a time

I just wanted to say I'm really impressed with everyone's pages! I've debated between doing a blog or a facebook page ... any pros/cons to either side?
Kaddidle Care 05:22 AM 02-20-2013
Hey guys! I was just wondering how many of you advertise your DC on a Facebook page. I get A LOT of business and messages about child care from it and I thought (if we are even allowed) that it would be fun to 'like' each others pages and see what kind of stuff every one is doing. I post a TON of pictures with our crafts and activities and even post a lot of things about developmental milestones and I've found that my families and frankly even just friends really enjoy seeing what my 'Sprouts' are up to. You really would be surprised how many calls or messages I get where people mention they've already seen my space bc of my page and are eager to see it in person. Any way, if any one wants to check it out or participate you can see what we are up to at http://facebook.com/wherechildrengrow

And if you don't yet have a FB page for your DC maybe this can give you some inspiration
I love your cover shot in the tube! I want to climb in there too!

The only thing I would suggest is in your "About" section - you state that you're not up and running yet and I think you are! LOL
Brooksie 06:00 AM 02-20-2013
Originally Posted by Kaddidle Care:
I love your cover shot in the tube! I want to climb in there too!

The only thing I would suggest is in your "About" section - you state that you're not up and running yet and I think you are! LOL
Oh my gosh you are totally right!!!! haha Thanks!!
MsLaura529 06:02 AM 02-20-2013
Originally Posted by Kaddidle Care:

Good catch!! I just went right for the pictures to check out her awesome space! Haha.

This does answer another question that I had about creating a page before I actually have my license. Thanks!
Brooksie 06:04 AM 02-20-2013
Originally Posted by MsLaura529:
Good catch!! I just went right for the pictures to check out her awesome space! Haha.

This does answer another question that I had about creating a page before I actually have my license. Thanks!
I started my page before I was licensed and obviously just stated that I wasn't open yet. People really enjoyed and anticipated seeing me starting to set up my space and hearing about my progress. Just don't forget to change that info after you actually open lol (6 months later)
DaisyMamma 07:42 AM 02-20-2013
Originally Posted by nanglgrl:
I just requested to join your group.

My facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/LymeFamilyDaycare
Lyss 10:46 AM 02-20-2013
I really like your noodle obstacle course stuff!! What a great idea (and cheap, too!)
It is so fun! I bought a bunch when they were clearanced out at the end of summer, but even regular priced they are cheap! We used shish kabob sticks in the ground to slide them over. I stole the idea from a friend who got it off pinterest (from Family Fun originally i think)

Sorry for the multiple posts in a row, I don't know how to quote more than one person at a time
It took me awhile to figure out too! the button to the right of the quote one is the multiple quote button (has the "+ on it) Click it and it will turn orange, you can do this for all the ones you want to quote and then just hit the quote button for the last one you want and it will pull all the orange ones into the text box too. Hope that makes sense.
nanglgrl 11:33 AM 02-20-2013
I love looking at everyone's spaces, crafts and foods. Every single one of your sites gives me ideas I would like to incorporate in my space or crafts/foods I would like to try with my group! It's like Pinterest for daycare providers.
spud912 01:22 PM 02-20-2013
Your food looks so delish!!!!
Thank you!
spud912 01:23 PM 02-20-2013
That is some yummy food there!!! Not even my family's dinners come out looking like that, haha. Great job! And the mardi gras masks were very cool!
Thank you! I love to cook and my newest hobby is taking pictures .
nothingwithoutjoy 05:30 PM 02-20-2013
Ok, you've all inspired me. I am not on Facebook in my personal life, and have avoided it thus far. But I have decided it's time to begin some advertising, as I'm transitioning my program from younger to older children. So I started a business page today. It's definitely a work in progress. I welcome your comments and advice!
Scout 05:59 PM 02-20-2013
Brooksie-I love your space!! Is this in your home? Great Job!
spud912 08:23 PM 02-20-2013
Originally Posted by nothingwithoutjoy:
Ok, you've all inspired me. I am not on Facebook in my personal life, and have avoided it thus far. But I have decided it's time to begin some advertising, as I'm transitioning my program from younger to older children. So I started a business page today. It's definitely a work in progress. I welcome your comments and advice!
Wow you do some amazing things! Can I send my older dd to you ? I think she would LOVE your daycare (climbing trees, exploring outside, drawing pictures, etc.).

nothingwithoutjoy 08:40 PM 02-20-2013
Wow you do some amazing things! Can I send my older dd to you ? I think she would LOVE your daycare (climbing trees, exploring outside, drawing pictures, etc.).
Thanks! Send her right on over! :-)
MsLaura529 04:20 AM 02-21-2013
I created my own, too ... after seeing everybody else's. I am in not open though, and have only STARTED to set things up so it's quite boring - just one picture of what it looks like right now - which is plain and drab.
Brooksie 04:27 AM 02-21-2013
Originally Posted by Scout:
Brooksie-I love your space!! Is this in your home? Great Job!
Thank you!! Yes I am very lucky to live in such a beautiful home. I moved in here specifically because of the space available for child care. It was near perfect and I've worked very hard to get it to the point it is now.
hoopinglady 04:57 AM 02-21-2013
Here's mine

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kalei...3030714?ref=hl

It looks a little shabby compared to yours, ha. I do have a great program I suppose it doesn't translate to photos well.

I get no business from my page but my current parents follow and I get a fair bit of attention from other programs. I say I'm a "teacher's teacher". haha

I love my job. You all are inspiring and wonderful. Keep it up!
Fruitloops1 03:05 PM 02-23-2013
I love yours!!
Mine is...I dont know. How to I get the link?
is this it?
http://www.facebook.com/pages/West-T...19871438051190
melskids 05:05 PM 02-23-2013
Jumping in late, but here's mine!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mo...e/348397697472

I LOOOOOOVE looking through others' pages for inspiration! Can't wait to check these out!
Scout 10:11 AM 02-24-2013
Thank you!! Yes I am very lucky to live in such a beautiful home. I moved in here specifically because of the space available for child care. It was near perfect and I've worked very hard to get it to the point it is now.
it is hard to find homes with old charm around here! I love the arched doorways!
CrackerJacks 12:57 PM 02-24-2013
I love everyone's pages..here is the link to my public page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Littl...24528027566999

I also have a private group page for families.
CrackerJacks 08:57 PM 02-24-2013
is this it?
http://www.facebook.com/pages/West-T...19871438051190[/quote]

I love your first aid kit! How did you make it? Or where did you buy it?
nanglgrl 10:10 PM 02-24-2013
Originally Posted by DaisyMamma:
I just requested to join your group.

My facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/LymeFamilyDaycare
I'm still trying to get the hang of teaching the children, cooking, running errands, cleaning, planning food and activities and keeping up with my webpage and Facebook pages. Oy! So my pages don't get updated as much as I would like. Usually a parent says, "It's been a while since you've posted pictures" so I go into hyper drive for a week taking pictures and then I get busy again. My space is almost done and my contracts are all good...next I will be working on lesson and meal plans. I don't know how some of you do it all! I have my own children and we are remodeling our house so every weekend I'm busy, busy, busy, plus I'm trying to lose weight so I go to the gym every night. I think I need to start a new thread..lol.
snips&snails 11:11 PM 02-24-2013
Wow great inspiration!!!! Mine is www.facebook.com/snipsandsnailschildcare
Brooksie 05:16 AM 02-25-2013
Originally Posted by Scout:
it is hard to find homes with old charm around here! I love the arched doorways!
Me too! This house was built in 1938 but renovated in '05 so it has all the charm but no mess! I love it.
MsLaura529 06:46 AM 02-25-2013
Originally Posted by Fruitloops1:
I love yours!!
is this it?
http://www.facebook.com/pages/West-T...19871438051190

I LOVE your mural, that is so cute!
williams2008 06:52 AM 02-25-2013
All of you'll post are inspiring me to start another fb page!! Great job you'll
MsLaura529 11:39 AM 02-26-2013
Here's mine .... since I haven't opened yet, there's nothing really exciting to it. I'm just kind of using it for advertising right now. http://www.facebook.com/MissLaurasHomeDaycare
DaycareMama 04:44 PM 02-26-2013
All of your pages are really nice. I "liked" many of them. I love seeing all your different ideas and set ups. I am currently working on getting mine up and running and will be sure to let you know when I do. Not to facebook savy thought so its taking awhile lol
Evansmom 05:21 PM 02-26-2013
OK Brooksie, you convinced me. I finally did create a facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-...ref=ts&fref=ts
nothingwithoutjoy 07:18 PM 02-26-2013
OK Brooksie, you convinced me. I finally did create a facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-...ref=ts&fref=ts
Your page looks great, and has me all excited about possibilities for future home-school child care!
Evansmom 08:53 PM 02-26-2013
Why thank you nothingwithoutjoy! Just so you know your pics have inspired me to fully rethink my art supplies and launch into a Reggio-Emilia inspired program. I ordered some books on the subject and am so excited!!!! After next weekend I'm going to put all my energies into getting that off the ground!
AnythingsPossible 09:24 AM 02-27-2013
I have a facebook page for my daycare, but I prefer to keep it limited to daycare families. I don't have a lot of interest in growing my page following. I figure I do it to keep families informed on what we are doing and what is going on. I refuse to post pictures of childrens faces as I feel it isn't my place to put their pictures all over the internet. Some parents agree with this, and some wouldn't care, but personally it is a choice that I have made. Those of you who share your page, kudo's to you. Some very nice set ups and information!
nothingwithoutjoy 04:01 PM 02-27-2013
Why thank you nothingwithoutjoy! Just so you know your pics have inspired me to fully rethink my art supplies and launch into a Reggio-Emilia inspired program. I ordered some books on the subject and am so excited!!!! After next weekend I'm going to put all my energies into getting that off the ground!
Oh, that's so cool! Your rainbow-sorted crayons looked inclined in that direction already. :-)
lolaland 06:14 PM 02-27-2013
Hi!

Also sharing my facebook page... I find there is good things and bad things about having a FB Daycare page: It is one more thing in my daycare business that takes time; improved my communication/relation with the families; improved my chances of filling up a spot almost immediately when it becomes available; I put so much effort on it and find out that most of the parents or most of the days the families don't even check it (no likes, no comments...)... but If I spend a few days not posting, the parents start making comments or liking old posts of mine LOLO

Here it is ... http://www.facebook.com/CircleTimeFamilyDaycare
Sunnyyy1 07:30 PM 02-27-2013
Everyone has such great pages!!!!!
Brooksie 06:56 AM 02-28-2013
Originally Posted by lolaland:
Hi!

Also sharing my facebook page... I find there is good things and bad things about having a FB Daycare page: It is one more thing in my daycare business that takes time; improved my communication/relation with the families; improved my chances of filling up a spot almost immediately when it becomes available; I put so much effort on it and find out that most of the parents or most of the days the families don't even check it (no likes, no comments...)... but If I spend a few days not posting, the parents start making comments or liking old posts of mine LOLO

Here it is ... http://www.facebook.com/CircleTimeFamilyDaycare
Love your business cards, I almost went with that design myself
hhdc 11:55 AM 02-28-2013
I do post pictures of the kids. I know that the parents and their family and friends like to see the pictures of the kids during the day. I do have permission from them to post. Most of the parents are on fb during the day and now most of them are friends on there with each other. So it has also become a way fo them to connect.
Here's my page:
https://www.facebook.com/HappyHippoChildcare
3kids&adaycare 12:07 PM 05-22-2013
I'm a few months late to this thread, but I just wanted to say that I LOVE everyone's Facebook pages . I recently started a FB page for my daycare to advertise and to also update my current daycare families on openings, arts & crafts and interesting articles that I run across.

I was curious as to what everyone posts on their daycare FB pages and you all have inspired me .

I'm still debating whether or not to post pics of the daycare kids since it's a public page and it makes me uncomfortable (I have strict privacy settings on my own personal FB page and I wouldn't want pics of my own kids posted publicly so I don't feel comfortable posting public pics of my dcks). I think I'll start posting pics of the kids without showing their faces like some of you have done!
Cradle2crayons 12:11 PM 05-22-2013

I have a private fb group not a business page. That way I'm the only admin. I send out invites to parents only. They are the only one that can see or be in the group. They can tag a pic of their own child and share it with sir own family and friends if they want to.
Heidi 03:04 PM 05-22-2013
Hey guys! I was just wondering how many of you advertise your DC on a Facebook page. I get A LOT of business and messages about child care from it and I thought (if we are even allowed) that it would be fun to 'like' each others pages and see what kind of stuff every one is doing. I post a TON of pictures with our crafts and activities and even post a lot of things about developmental milestones and I've found that my families and frankly even just friends really enjoy seeing what my 'Sprouts' are up to. You really would be surprised how many calls or messages I get where people mention they've already seen my space bc of my page and are eager to see it in person.
I will PM you mine...
hhdc 09:41 PM 05-22-2013
I have a page and post pictures of the kids only if their parents sign a form that says they are ok with it. They are also on facebook themselves posting pictures or have business pages. They love seeing the pictures during the day and so do their friends. I had an interview last week and the mom said that she did look at the fb page before she called.
Here's the link to my page
https://www.facebook.com/HappyHippoChildcare
MsLaura529 04:40 AM 05-23-2013
I just realized I had forgotten to share mine from way back when. Now that I have kids, there is a LITTLE bit more excitement to the page

www.facebook.com/misslaurashomedaycare
tjones34 11:33 AM 05-28-2013
I'm a little late but here is my fb business page.

www.facebook.com/LittleMiraclesLearningCenter

I'm still adding new things to it and still learning what to add and what not to add.
Sereetta 07:05 AM 06-18-2013
Okay so I saw this page a while ago and just now posting please check out my page!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Might...iors-Childcare
Brooksie 03:04 PM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by Sereetta:
Okay so I saw this page a while ago and just now posting please check out my page!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Might...iors-Childcare

nanglgrl 08:13 PM 06-18-2013
I love seeing everyone's pages! Here's my link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pitte...61895507293282
Tags:facebook
Reply Up