Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>A Day Off!!!
PitterPatter 05:55 AM 05-17-2011
I am thrilled I have an unscheduled day off! It is VERY rare that all of my DCKs are absent at the same time but today is 1 of those rare days. I don't know what to do with myself but I do know I NEED this day! I have so much spring cleaning left to do and I have been stressed more than usual lately so I need me time! Then as I sit here I think I could use a nap in peace and quiet to catch up on sleep. What to do, what to do? I do know I am NOT sitting on this computer all day and wasting this free time so I am logging off before I get caught in in the "web"

Hope u all have a great day!
nannyde 05:57 AM 05-17-2011
Come over to my house Pitter... I'll put you to work. You can help me put up Pineapple

Pitter patter puts up pineapple.

say that five times and then call your dr in the morning.
KEG123 05:57 AM 05-17-2011
Woohoo!! I'm the same. My weekends I'm like "OK I need to clean this and that" But I end up taking a nap instead. Ahhh...naptime. lol!!!
Unregistered 05:57 AM 05-17-2011
enjoy your day make sure to take time for yourself
Meyou 06:16 AM 05-17-2011
Oooh congrats! Enjoy yourself today!
PitterPatter 08:53 AM 05-17-2011
Thank u ladies!

So far no nap It is rare that I actually get a nap even when I am able.

So far I have baked a batch of brownies, done some basic cleaning, washed some curtains and swaped out our winter wardorbes for summer and now checking email and browing the forum a bit before lunch. I plan to scrub my rugs if the good Lord can bless me with the energy! Hope your days are going well!
PeanutsGalore 08:56 AM 05-17-2011
Step away from the closets, burn the rugs, grab a mug of coffee and get thee to the movies! Then come home and nap. How much uninterrupted time do moms and daycare providers get? Enjoy yourself lady! All of the chores will be waiting for you when you come back refreshed and rested.
missnikki 09:05 AM 05-17-2011
Originally Posted by PeanutsGalore:
Step away from the closets, burn the rugs, grab a mug of coffee and get thee to the movies! Then come home and nap. How much uninterrupted time do moms and daycare providers get? Enjoy yourself lady! All of the chores will be waiting for you when you come back refreshed and rested.
AMEN sister!
Tags:day off, positive
Reply Up