Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Cool Phone App For Caregivers
Jewels 11:17 AM 09-27-2011
for anyone who likes to keep their parents updated on the kids in care, and has smart phones, there is a cool app, called "Baby Connect" register for free, and you can add all the kids, and then for each kid you can add other caregivers, so you enter the parents email, and they sign up and dowload the app, or just online to, And then there is categories for sleep, bottles activities, diapers, naps, etc., you can change and customize all the categories, and if you do it throughout the day, the parents can view everything you put in there, so when I change my babies diaper I just quick pull it up, hit diaper and Wet, and save, and it already has the time on there, and then it shows on the front screen, that "X had a wet diaper at 11:34." Right now my children are showing "Y started sleeping at 12:48".. My babies mom texted me this morning about 15 minutes after I put baby down saying "I see my baby is sleeping right now " Anyways cool for smart phoners. Oh you can also keep track up Drop off and pick-ups, theres a button you hit, and it will automatically put whatever time it is.
Tags:application, baby connect, phone app
Up