Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Anyone Else's Kids Off The Wall??
newtodaycare22 10:26 AM 10-03-2012
Omg, its like a full moon the past 2 days. I've had kids telling me NO when I tell them to do something and sticking their tongues out at each other....teasing...it's all been ridiculous. Now, to top it off, I just caught a 5 year old walking in circles on top of the the toilet at nap. REALLY???? Wow.

Ok, thanks for letting me vent. Here is the awesome new toilet seat that he was walking on though...if anyone is interested

http://www.lowes.com/pd_230088-1597-...eat&facetInfo=
lovemykidstoo 10:40 AM 10-03-2012
I love that toilet seat!! I'm going to need one of those!!
Hunni Bee 10:40 AM 10-03-2012
Yes....its been draining. Just having to say the same thing 2474 times and taking so long to settle down in between in activity...ugh
newtodaycare22 11:04 AM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Hunni Bee:
Yes....its been draining. Just having to say the same thing 2474 times and taking so long to settle down in between in activity...ugh
I seriously checked to see if it WAS a full moon. goodness- I hope it gets better for the both of us! I feel like I'm talking to a wall all day.
JennyBear 11:12 AM 10-03-2012
Yep...Crazy here today too! I've tried to keep the kids super busy and it's helped! We baked muffins this morning, then went outside to play in the rain and go for a walk. They are now sound asleep
Still looking forward to pick up though, hehe.

Have that toilet seat and it's awesome. The kids love it and it's easy to keep clean
sahm2three 11:36 AM 10-03-2012
Its been a nightmare here for the last few weeks. I don't know what is going on. I am worn out though.
countrymom 11:55 AM 10-03-2012
yes, omg i thought it was just me, but my back up provider is having a hard time too. The hitting, the yelling the crying omg its crazy.

I have a toilet seat almost like that, its awesome. and when you don't need the potty you can detatch it from the big one. I bought mine at menards for a whopping 10 dollars.
Kimberli 11:58 AM 10-03-2012
OMGosh ... this post just made me feel SO much better! I have ALL BOYS right now in my daycare (************ overload!) and I have been wondering the exact same thing!!!! They have NEVER acted out like this! It HAS to be the full moon! They are OVER THE TOP!!!

I can hardly believe it is only Wednesday! I am wiped out already! All day the mantra inside my head has been "Come on Friday!"
lovemykidstoo 12:29 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by countrymom:
yes, omg i thought it was just me, but my back up provider is having a hard time too. The hitting, the yelling the crying omg its crazy.

I have a toilet seat almost like that, its awesome. and when you don't need the potty you can detatch it from the big one. I bought mine at menards for a whopping 10 dollars.
could you post a link?
Reply Up