Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Daycare Menus, Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Ideas

Daycare Menus, Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Ideas Post breakfast items, lunch items, and snack items that are all child friendly here. Each posting should include ONLY ONE meal option. The SUBJECT of each message should be ONLY the name of the food you are describing.

Old 08-24-2020, 10:26 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default Aghhhhhh nejcjlvkvmbjdhsnx

That is how I feel with my first reimbursement. Frustrated.

I was not aware there had to be the kidkare enrollment so I submitted the other form the week I opened. Centers never had kidkare so I am used to just submitting the other form.

And apparently no 1st month grace or anything-so it is one of those reality checks. Often companies give you first time forgiveness. I submitted in time but without enrollment for my 3 full time kids (my kids included-that I bought more food for than they usually eat, tiny eaters) I will be paid for 2 part time kids.
Old 08-24-2020, 10:31 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

The only mistakes the food programs forgive is their own.
Old 08-24-2020, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Using tablet, too lazy to sign in.

Yeah never really liked them but $ is $. Fought hard to only say "thank you" and nothing else but it is so maddening.
I choose to do extras (more wgr, more than what I am required, natural products) that cost me more, too...my decision...but also know I get paid back some and yet I did not. At least now I know.

Am I able to resubmit or contest? Probably not...
Old 08-25-2020, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Using tablet, too lazy to sign in.

Yeah never really liked them but $ is $. Fought hard to only say "thank you" and nothing else but it is so maddening.
I choose to do extras (more wgr, more than what I am required, natural products) that cost me more, too...my decision...but also know I get paid back some and yet I did not. At least now I know.

Am I able to resubmit or contest? Probably not...
Once they receive your enrollment forms, they should absolutely go back and reimburse for the meals you claimed for the kids. I've never had to resubmit anything.

Just email them and ask.
Old 08-25-2020, 09:53 AM
Daycare.com Member

Thanks, I just shot off the email.
Old 08-25-2020, 12:45 PM
Day Care Owner

Remember whether you get paid or not, you can still claim all the meals you serve on your taxes. Even if it is only a cracker, per Tom Copeland.
Old 08-25-2020, 11:55 PM
Daycare.com Member

Yes, definitely.

Tags
food program, frustrated, vent