Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Really Nervious
cara041083 11:18 AM 12-11-2014
I don't know what to do. I have a 7 month old that use to be the perfect baby. Now she screams all day. I can't take any more. It makes me hate getting out of bed everyday. Her mom is the most perfect daycare parent you could have. She gets it, and I have never had a problem with her or her picking up the baby when I ask her to. So I don't know what to do. I don't know if this is a faze, or if the baby will get better. She is doing the same at home not just here. I really want to tell the mom that If it doesn't get any better then she will need to leave, but I have never had to do something like that before and I feel so bad because the baby hasn't always been like this. I just don't know what to do any more.
craftymissbeth 11:21 AM 12-11-2014
*Cringe* 7/8 months and 14/15 months are horrible ages, imo... separation anxiety hits and it's just pure hell.
Play Care 11:23 AM 12-11-2014
Can you get some help in the day care to pass baby off to for a bit? I know even with my awesome baby having my assistant here a few days a week makes the infant care more doable.

If not, I'd be tempted to term because it does sound overwhelming
hope 11:23 AM 12-11-2014
It is a bad age. Problem is, many parents start bad habbits at this age to deal with the separation anxiety. Be clear with mom how to deal with this and it will get better.
daycare 02:12 PM 12-11-2014
Possible ear infection or such ? Remember not every ear infection is accompanied by fever.

Maybe have parents check in with the pedi
Reply Up